Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player-Made Lottery!!!

Introduction

Hello, some of you may know me. However, if you do not know me then here is brief introduction. I am Kor, most commonly known as DaKurlzz or CharlieScene, I am not necessarily loaded with money, I am the DN equivalent of the middle class, but what money I do have I use for the benefit of others. Many people can vouch for me, as I have given new players often 300-500 gold depending on my current balance.
    You may be wondering why I said that, thinking the title was most likely click-bait, however it is far from click-bait. I figured I would dictate and control the first Dragon Nest lottery since EyeDentity took the throne. Anyways, if you are interested in how this works, please do keep reading.

Lottery Details
    Each lottery ticket will cost 25 gold.
    Mail the gold to "DaKurlzz" and make the title "Lottery"
    23 of the 25 gold will go into the lottery pot. (Even real life lotteries have taxes, I need money too )

After I get on Dragon Nest and view my mail, I will respond to the people who have entered the lottery with their ticket numbers.
    Note: You can delete the mail if you so chose, for the lottery info is saved on my end with the username of the ticket owner.

The lottery will be updated and recorded via Google Sheets.
    If you think I should make a link and publicize it, tell me and I might, however I am afraid some may consider this a breach of confidentiality.

There will be only 3 winners.
    First Place: Receives 66.67% of the pot. (2/3)
    Second & Third Place: Receives 16.67% of the pot (1/6)

Currently I am considering the lottery date to be March 25, 2017 @ 23:59 GMT/UTC
    Because I see way too much complaining about 24 hour format, that would be one minute before it turns Sunday. If you do not know what UTC is, then search on google "UTC to [Time Zone]"
    This is not a date set in stone, for it may change based on the increase in tickets purchased (time increasing) or on the lack of ticket purchase (decreased time)

Extra

I understand some people may be skeptic on the legitimacy of this, however as I previously stated I would gladly post the current lottery entries on Google Sheets. That is, of course, if I get more than 5 people asking for me to do that.

However I doubt anyone would do this, but if you wish to donate extra gold for the pot, none of the donations will be taxed by me, as this money is not a "purchase" of a ticket.

If this "event" goes well, then I may consider doing this more often.

Extra Safety: For your safety and that of others, take a screenshot when sending me the gold, and screenshot when receiving your ticket. This way if I was purely scamming, you would have evidence to back up your support. However I assure you I am not a scammer, for a scammer wouldn't usually recommend you to be safe, either that or I am a really bad scammer... Lol. But seriously, keep this safety tip in mind, and if you ever see anyone else doing a lottery like this, SCREENSHOT, they save lives!
Working...
X