B>enhancing servicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B>enhancing servicing

Give me a price on how much it would cost for u to enhance IDNU gear for me to +10, 11 and 12 separate price for each lvl of enhcance
    ING:Monvenge

Bump........

Comment

Will you be providing the IDNU piece??

Comment

Yes i will

Comment

Originally posted by nashsamare View Post
          Give me a price on how much it would cost for u to enhance IDNU gear for me to +10, 11 and 12 separate price for each lvl of enhcance
          ING:Monvenge
          Don't enhance U grade gear, they have the lowest success rate and use expensive mats.

What people do is enhance transfer, buy enhancements on the MP (look for prophet AND idnU gears, make sure you have class set to "all") and transfer those U grade enhancements to your U grade gears.

Another thing people do is the coma hammer method, you take 30 coma shards and make a coma hammer. You +13 any coma piece (or enhance to + whatever), use the coma hammer and now you have a U grade enhancement that retains the epic coma's enhancement. Why do people do this method you ask? Simple, compared to U grade gears and L grade gears, epics are by far the easiest and cheapest to enhance to a high level.

Hope this helps
          Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 04-09-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

i dont have coma hammers so if i provided all the other mats could someone transfer my cauda +12 to at coma+12 then evo it to evo-coma+12 and then transfer it to my idnu piece for me?

Comment

Originally posted by nashsamare View Post
              i dont have coma hammers so if i provided all the other mats could someone transfer my cauda +12 to at coma+12 then evo it to evo-coma+12 and then transfer it to my idnu piece for me?
              I believe that method may be more costly if you wish to unbind your +12 for another to transfer and upgrade it to evolution coma. People may just charge you a ridiculous service fee despite hammer materials being easy to gather.

Like ReaperOsouls says enhancement transfer is the best way. That being said I can get you either +10, +11, or +13 enhancement transfer onto your 90U idn.

Comment

OK ty will try that then

Comment

Working...
                X