Clarification on the Cash Shop and the Marketplace Post-16th November 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification on the Cash Shop and the Marketplace Post-16th November 2017

So ED said something along the lines of "we're letting item from the cash shop be sold on the marketplace".

What exactly does this mean? Does this mean that we can sell more items than jellies birds pots epic costumes and other crap? Can we sell normal/magic/rare costumes? Can we sell the revive scrolls? Will these and/or more stuff be tradeable without the marketplace?

tl;dr can I has a confirmation on what can be sold after the upcoming update, and if it can be traded between players directly.
    Ruina: Sharshenshua
    Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
    Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

They mentionned a while back that they asked a special NPC where we could sell our Craps and a currency but it would take to implement since it's a whole new system.

The Devs (Not even the NA team) were firmly against marketplace for that in our case so they would work on ther solutions. We basically have no idea what will happen, but we have a compromise the devs agreed to... So I wouldn't be my expectations high, but it's still nice compared to having nothing and knowing they actually found a way to either convince the Devs or do a unique system for us.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Working...
    X