X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Costume News Thread

THE NEW AND IMPROVED: FUTURE COSTUME THREAD
    WITH A COMPILATION OF ALL COSTUMES

I've decided to carry this over into the new forums.

This thread is mostly a news forum about upcoming costumes, however please feel free to discuss your opinions too.
    Feel free to browse what's been posted or post some more!

Many thanks to all those who contribute(d) with new costumes.

I compile all costumes posted here ( and the ones I find on my own ) into a nice little sharable source.
    The older stuff isn't organized the best but if I'm missing anything or anything is out of place feel free to let me know and I'll fix it right away!

FAYOKA'S COSTUME STASH

[ A COMPLETE LIST OF ALL COSTUMES, WEAPONS, WINGS, ECT THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED HERE ]

(?) Don't see the costume you're looking for? Please let me know and I'll do my best!
    Last edited by Fayoka; 02-09-2017, 09:25 AM.

My Art Blog || Discord ID: Fayoka #0836 || My Guild Thread

Thanks for making the thread again!

If anyone knows, what costume is this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...7f8f272469.jpg
    Did we already get it or anything?
    IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
    Briala, Tempest
    Mijirn, Physician

Comment

oho yes I've been waiting for this b/c I need to dump some of the recent ones somewhere

JDN Egyptian
      [IMG]https://images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwFwVsSxBAQAMC7OADjGZPbIEhSggpbPrb27tv9JZ-3kJ2cc_axM3ZcI7T3oGO21-VIc2u5RNevQUN**JvThfOJdQ6GYJFzBUZwlEqjYEJYI3Ez3IDm uFmhmAmolbLpXjxZ8GpBSesW4D1YmeugvWby-wOEKSmJ.FBxr86wCjju4STl_mi6MN9OALuE?width=400&heig ht=285[/IMG]

AC || KA || AS || LN || MA

CDN another PJ set (I think they're making all 3 winners from the contest?)

(forum prevents me from uploading more than 4 at a time;;;
      Twitter || Pixiv || I'm yunniversal everywhere ☆ || ninth_loop

Comment

Looks like someones awful fan made recolor skin
        That Apple Berry Kid
        https://www.youtube.com/user/AppleberryKitty

Comment

Originally posted by Mimii View Post
          Thanks for making the thread again!

If anyone knows, what costume is this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...7f8f272469.jpg
          Did we already get it or anything?
          You're absolutely welcome! This thread is a lot of fun for me and I'm sure it is for others as well so I couldn't wait to remake it.
          No we didn't get this set yet from my understanding. I don't know what set it's from but I'll have to look into it. All I could find as of right now are the other colors to the set which ( no surprise... ) are red and white/blue.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Fayoka; 09-23-2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fayoka View Post

You're absolutely welcome! This thread is a lot of fun for me and I'm sure it is for others as well so I couldn't wait to remake it.
            No we didn't get this set yet from my understanding. I don't know what set it's from but I'll have to look into it. All I could find as of right now are the other colors to the set which ( no surprise... ) are red and white/blue.
            Hey Fayoka we already got that costume set. It was called the space pirate set.

Comment

Originally posted by Pika View Post

Hey Fayoka we already got that costume set. It was called the space pirate set.
              -PIC-
              Look closer, it's not the same. It's VERY similar though. At first glance I thought it was the same set too but it's different.

Comment

Look closer, it's not the same. It's VERY similar though. At first glance I thought it was the same set too but it's different.
                Ahh, okay I see where the difference is. Hmm. This Mystery Costume thoo

Comment

Yeah the old thread was great! It was a place I could post or find the newest costumes which really helped out.
                  Also thanks for finding something on the mystery costume! I've always liked the outfit but had no idea what it was called or that there were other colors. TBH I don't even remember where I found the photo, but I saved it hoping it would come out.
                  Briala, Tempest
                  Mijirn, Physician

Comment

woo woo new costume thread! o v o

As for that archer costume, fay's right. We never got it. It's extremely old so there isn't a matching style set for the other classes either. Just an archer thing.

Comment

• Lana
                      Lana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Really? I've been waiting to get that one for awhile T.T

Thanks for posting your stash :3. Iona hat on sorcs tho *_*. And them wingss.. eee. I hope we aren't waiting super long for those.

Comment

The costume reminds me of a krasus/steampunk & space pirate mash-up, lol.

yay for costume thread
                      im not on this account

Comment

Where you have May Not Get > Sub-Par > Star Costume and Future, we already have those sets
                        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

I love this set~ I've seen it on archers that make videos on youtube from different servers!

Thanks for making the thread again, I love scrolling through all the upcoming releases.

Hostage
                          Fashion Nest Ambassador
                          PvE Failure || TheCatsEye

Comment

Even though it's unlikely, I hope ED is looking at this thread and gives us this archer costume.

I'm waiting for the Iona set to come out since it's the closest thing my tink will have to the Ancient Cavy set I missed.

Also I know some costumes are done through contest. You think we will get a chance to make costumes now that we are hosted by ED? Since this is the costume thread and I figure most of us are interested in that sort of thing: Would you design a costume if you have the chance? I know I would.
                            Briala, Tempest
                            Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Working...
                            X