Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How recent was the release of IDN?

Hi all!
    Topic as stated above. It's probably going to take me a while to get geared up well, so I'm trying to figure out whether I'll have enough time to get to IDN U armor at least before the next major dragon nest hits.

Probably would have been better to post this in general. In any case, to answer your question, you should have more than enough time to gear yourself in IND U gears. They're relatively cheap and IDN has been out since September (in DN NA). No official news on next major dragon nest yet.
    Elegant and Powerful
    -TragicGod ~ Gladiator-
    -LordTragedy ~ Saint-

Comment

IDN-U ARMOR will be the second Best gear (if you have Str/Agi/Int as the 3rd stat on it) until Sea Dragon Nest (lvl 93) is there since Desirous Theano-U will probably beat it ( Better def, Gems +12 from Granome, etc).

For Weapons you will Want Nightmare lvl 93 or IDN-L once we can transfer enhancement.

For accessories you either Go full Technique-U (once they are out) or 3 RDN-L+1 Technique-U until lvl 93 Techs are out or IDN-L acc. are more easy to get.

Granome Nest doesn't release any New gear except Gems +12 so gearing is even more smooth and easier than 90 cap.
      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
      IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Working...
      X