Assassin Awakening and Spin-off Tinkerer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin Awakening and Spin-off Tinkerer

Taken from TW /CDN/SEA forum where they found the files in the patches. Note that is a general translation and may not be exactly the same name/effects.

http://bbs.duowan.co...325797-1-1.html
    http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...-mar3-updated/

Raven:

Reaper:

Light bringer:
    [Awakening Active] Chakara Restraint- Gathers charka and detonate it to attack surrounding enemies. Can press [Spacebar] after to cast [Ring Strike] quickly

[Awakening Active] Shining Light- Gather charka into your hands and shoot it in front of you to attack enemies
    - Summons a light charka. The light charka at first don't have any effect, but after using [Specific Skill], will trigger it and drag enemies into the center and attack
    - [Specific Skill] are [Outbreak], [Shining Light], [Ring Strike], [Sunshine Spark] and [Charka Restraint].

[New skill] Dream field- Sets up an area with charka light barrier. During cast, [Right Click] to dodge backward. The caster and teammate inside the barrier becomes invisible and reduces incoming damage by certain amount. In addition, when caster is inside the barrier, using [Main Skills] will cause the light charka to fly around in all direction and attack enemies
    - After casting [Outbreak], [Shining Light], [Charka Energy], [Charka Miracle] and [Charka Restraint], use [Spacebar] to instantly dodge upward into air

[Awakening Passive] Piercing Star- Changed into a large shuriken. Projectile speed is reduced, but the damage and range is increased

[Awakening Passive] Awakened Azuna-
    Cat - Add new attack animation
    Raccoon - Add cure effect for party members
    Rabbit - Heals according to the caster physical attack power

[Awakening Passive] Illusory Chakra- Increase the damage of left click. If you don't use the dashing attack (left click) or dodge (shift), cooldown is recovered by x seconds

[Awakening Passive] Miraculous Chakra- Increases health recovery according to your physical attack power. Heals every 3 seconds for 15 seconds.

Abyss walker:
    [Awakening Active] Shadow Claws- Summons shadow claws to scratch enemies in front of you, then attacks again with shadow fangs for the same damage

[Awakening Active] Vile Gate- Summons abyss force on the ground which will slowly moving forward to suck enemies in before exploding and knocking them up

[Awakening Passive] Summon Shadow- Skill CD increased. Absorbs the shadow clones and transforms yourself temporarily. When cast, cause you to move backward while absorbing clone. During transformation, action and movement is increased. [Line of Darkness] and [Shadow Focus] are strengthened. Also, whenever the attack is successfully hit, action and movement speed will increase

-[Awakened Line of Darkness]- CD can be stacked up, damage increased and CD decreased, after attack can press [Right Click] to move back to the beginning position.

-[Awakened Shadow Focus]
    - The abyss breath becomes dark lightning. Attack range and damage is increased

[Awakening Passive] Illusion Strike- The blades now moves faster and the animation is enhanced. [Left Click] now cause you to jump up and leave a log while [Right Click] might remain the same
    - While leaving a log in original position and jump up, at the top of log press [Left Click] again to throw knifes in front. Press [Right Click] will fall down and throw knifes at surroundings
    - During [Illusion Strike] you can [Shift Left], [Shift Right] to instantly move left and right, and shoot knifes once again
    - Can be use during other attack action, even knocked down state

[Awakening Passive] Spectral Blades- Number of blades increased, suction effect, shoots out dark lightning that causes dark burn. - Quickly slashes the target and hides in the abyss. While inside the abyss, press [Left Click] to jump in front and shoot all blade of abyss forward at once. Pressing [Right Click] or waiting for the skill to end will throw the blade of abyss around
    [Awakening Passive] Dark Conviction- Cool down greatly reduced but the number of summoned abyss orbs is also reduced. The summoned orbs will stay for a while and deal damage to nearby enemies. If the target is hit by [Night Burst], the orbs will fly over to the target and deal massive damage

there are also info on the spin-off tinkerer 光线机械师 (literal translation is light beam engineer) class names are translated to mechanic and ray machenic
    Last edited by Colourfulsky; 03-04-2017, 01:02 PM.

Originally posted by Colourfulsky View Post
    Taken from TW /CDN fourm where they found the files in the patches

http://bbs.duowan.co...325797-1-1.html

light beam engineer
    What. They are really coming with a Light Element Tinkerer.

Also the files contained infos teasing the Rune Dragon as the next Dragon. she's a Girl.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• Ardelline
      Ardelline commented
      Editing a comment
      It will more than likely be Hiver.

• Axxon
      Axxon commented
      Editing a comment
      There's actually a picture of the Rune Dragon Human form and we are FAR from Hiver. Looks like an old fashioned lady with Gray Hair, Posting original picture in the my next post on the thread

*excited*

Whoah woah!!! The next raid might be to cap 96? Cuz wao... Or it will be "hard af " to the point to have upgraded idnL gears, or it will comes after awakenings finish, together with new lvl cap.
    Last edited by Arctiic; 12-29-2016, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Here's the rune Dragon HUMAN form !
      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
      IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• Arctiic
        Arctiic commented
        Editing a comment
        She looks like a dark elf

Tink is getting one too? What the ****

Also:

Comment

​​​​​​Happy New Year to all!!! Figured my first post of the year should have that

I love the new dragon. She's one sexy beast!

​​​​​​​On a serious note, can you check if Reapers are gonna have to max Shadow Hand to 16 for the passive? I'm having an aneurysm thinking about the lack of SP we're going to have if that's the case.
        Last edited by Bowwarrior; 01-01-2017, 10:07 AM.
        Sniper: Bowwarrior
        Reaper: NateGodspeed
        Blade Dancer: SashGodspeed
        Dark Summoner: EmilieFahn
        Pyromancer: XinLailan

Comment

• Arctiic
          Arctiic commented
          Editing a comment
          Aye~ happy new year too!

Light bringer:
        [Awakening Passive] Balm of Azuna
        [Awakening Passive] Blessing of Azuna
        [Awakening Passive] Pact of Azuna
        [Awakening Passive] Miraculous Chakra

Terrific LB getting fucked all over again.
        Not a single active skill other than a heal

Comment

• Colourfulsky
          Colourfulsky commented
          Editing a comment
          For all we know the summon awakening could make lbs into something like saints. Have you tried to kill an saint in pvp? Balanced

• Bowwarrior
          Bowwarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          SpiritBomber at least you don't get an awakening passive from a pretty useless assassin-tree skill
          I can see illusion step being a reaper skill where chain chaser is a raven one, but come on, shadow hand?!
          Last edited by Bowwarrior; 01-07-2017, 02:45 AM.

• Arctiic
          Arctiic commented
          Editing a comment
          Just saying. It seems that the pet summons are all together in one awakening passive? If so, dont worry then.. LF may get an offensive wise awakening like saints c:

New skills?
          [Awakening Passive] Chakra Illusion
          [Awakening Passive] Azuna Mastery
          Or that Azuna mastery is a buff skill which improves the sommons e.e idk

So, rather than making an entirely new class, they're making dark/light spin-offs of all classes instead.

Can't say that I blame them for that honestly, especially considering awakenings and all.

Comment

• Hanakarasu
          Hanakarasu commented
          Editing a comment
          @vara
          I actually didn't expect tinkerer to receive a spin-off version. I was under the assumption that the spin-off series were for first four classes (the launch chars) only, as such I had imagined that the sorc would've been the last one. Of course, I was wrong about that so I may be just as wrong about this.

• Arctiic
          Arctiic commented
          Editing a comment
          Indeed, the dark character creation section have actually 5 slots..

https://youtu.be/_eb68kda8S4#t=0m45s

But also there is a "up and down arrows" to view more slots ... Maybe its a sign that all classes will join in spin offs train? Lets wait and see what happens lmao xD (actually im excited if kali will ever receive a light version spin off @.@ )

• Bowwarrior
          Bowwarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          Considering sorceress got a dark spin off when it already had a standalone dark class, we can only hope lol

Originally posted by Colourfulsky View Post
        spin-off tinkerer 光线机械师 (literal translation is light beam engineer) class names are translated to mechanic and ray machenic
        Oh god yes.
        Tiny - ShootingStar
        Futanari - Defensio

???? - Ray Mechanic
        Moon#8229

Comment

Wow think this will be good to have dark classes for each class. Plus the new rune dragon looks cool ^.^.

Comment

I knew I shouldnt have got my hopes up that Eyedentity would bother taking anything from the alchemist side of Tinkerer for the dark class. You'd think Tinkerer was a single spec class like Lencea/Machina with how any time the Tinkerer is brought up in quests or promotional material it's just mecha ducks and Alfredo.
            Physician is life, Elementalist is hometown.
            Syntonism/Synt/Reimyu

Comment

• Axxon
              Axxon commented
              Editing a comment
              Well if you look at Arch Heretic and Black Mara, the skills are ''inspired from'' in the best case. Even Silver Hunter is very different (mixing Windwalker airtime and Spell spam from Bow Master). So I wouldn't take that for taken. Light beam without something similar to Ice beam would be BS

Originally posted by Syntonism View Post
            I knew I shouldnt have got my hopes up that Eyedentity would bother taking anything from the alchemist side of Tinkerer for the dark class. You'd think Tinkerer was a single spec class like Lencea/Machina with how any time the Tinkerer is brought up in quests or promotional material it's just mecha ducks and Alfredo.
            I'm sure Tinkerer's spin-off class will have some inspiration from the alchemist side.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanakarasu View Post

I'm sure Tinkerer's spin-off class will have some inspiration from the alchemist side.

This is largely where I'm taking away it's going to be basically dark engineer. Tink riding or otherwise fusing with Alfredo in some form is something I've wanted for a while, just a shame none of the skills names look like they take anything from the other half of tinks skills.
              Physician is life, Elementalist is hometown.
              Syntonism/Synt/Reimyu

Comment

• Arctiic
                Arctiic commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh yaasss!! Riding alfredo !! I hope it wont be as slow as the alfredo itself e.e

• Tiny
                Tiny commented
                Editing a comment
                Much like my queen Cersei Lannister, I too shall sit upon the Iron Throne

• iCerulean
                iCerulean commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh look, it's Rumble!!! League boiz.

Requesting some pro translations on these awakening skills owo

http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-45384683-1-1.html

Comment

• vara
                vara commented
                Editing a comment
                http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...f-class-skill/

• Arctiic
                Arctiic commented
                Editing a comment
                vara omg thanks!! Im a bit sad tho haha :T according to what i understood with google translate i thought there was more about all awakenings xD but thanks !!

I wish i could login in cc foruns with my smartphone... But or their captcha is buggy ( when i select the images they ask, it simply dissappear and another one spawn . And i cant complete it), or its my browser that is trash enough to dont support their captcha xD

Thanks for the post vara Arctiic &amp;! This helped a lot.

From what I understand:
              Ravens get a dark burn from this new active (Crow Storm) and Fan, which is now a dark skill. The knives from fan come back to you, just like Rake. In addition to that, chain skills deal more damage to burnt victims, and chain chaser is now a dark skill. Rain of death gets a lower CD!! Yeah 6s wasn't enough apparently.Furthermore, all the accumulated knives can now be launched at the same time instead of one after the other. 4-6 stacks all in one burst. Deadfall gets a speed buff and lets you teleport to a successfully hit target, like Dark Avenger.

Rippers get an additional pillar-like explosion from burning coal, increased damage on it, what I'm guessing is a new dash+kick skill (Fiery Dragon Flame), and the instants from cm2 got moved to the ex's. Shadow Hand became a fire skill (fire hands ftw) and there's this weird thing where we have to hit that and mortal blow on the side/back of targets to get more damage..? That's pretty whack...
              What I'm more happy about is that we get seconds shaved off our ults when burning hits a target. Idk if it's a per target case or per successful use =/ as for mortal blow, there's an additional charge and I'm guessing the final blow deals more damage? Awakened illusion step is missing. I was wanting to know more about that one
              Tfw the only fire assassin has no burns on any skills

LF's new CM2 says that hitting Sunshine Spark lowers Ring of Energy's cooldown. They also get an awakening on Piercing Star. There's a new damaging active that can be linked to Ring Strike, which can now be used while airborne (not sure if that wasn't already the case)

Idk what's going on with AW. No awakening skills yet.

Edit:
              I didn't see that Rippers get a new bubble system apparently that activates when Arsonist is used. Once Arsonist is cast the bubbles start accruing on a per second basis, and when Shadow Hand, Shift Blow, Blade Runner, Mortal Blow, and Pursuer successfully crit. The bubbles themselves give three tiers of critical damage% increase, up to a cap. No number on anything yet so it could be a max of 3 or of 30.
              The new dash Fiery Dragon Flame takes advantage of the bubbles where you can cast it one additional time.
              Awakened Illusion Step replaces Tumble with a different CD, and longer i-frame and dash. The post said “Can enter spacebar during Illusion Step" but I'm guessing that's more like a connection, like acros' tumble+space, except that our dash is now Illusion Step. So 2 consecutive steps? Also it says that when Illusion Step accurately dodges an attack (not sure how they'll measure that), our next damaging ability gets its damage amplified for a time frame, and that it can be stacked (?).
              Still nothing on awakened Flame Locust

All in all, I think I just wet myself.
              Last edited by Bowwarrior; 01-18-2017, 11:36 AM.
              Sniper: Bowwarrior
              Reaper: NateGodspeed
              Blade Dancer: SashGodspeed
              Dark Summoner: EmilieFahn
              Pyromancer: XinLailan

Comment

• Arctiic
                Arctiic commented
                Editing a comment
                Burn to ravens but not to rippers lmao. I think that thing of rippers dealing more damage when in side/back of target interesting tho, sounds like the real assassination stuff xD (reminds me of Riki, from Dota 2 xD). About ilusion step... Peharps they made it like Tempest 1st ex skill? And it would be chainable with active skills ...

I wish AW get good stuffs too... Something that rly improves in gameplay and dmg wise. Thanks for the resume Bowwarrior

• Bowwarrior
                Bowwarrior commented
                Editing a comment
                Thematically speaking, I see what you mean. Assassins will come at you from an angle you won't see coming at all.
                There was a bit more information that the cherry poster added. I reflected my post to show it
                Last edited by Bowwarrior; 01-18-2017, 11:03 AM.
            Working...
            X