More Info on Baralika Event Weaps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Info on Baralika Event Weaps?

So are we just not going to get any more info than just base stats for a warrior weapon...? Not to mention the Engrish makes it hard to understand, as usual.
    "You can acquire Baralika for 5 times per account,
    Every Class can select own specific weapon!
    Baralika (Grade U)"

So after spending 10k, do we get to select them on 5 characters? It also says below
    "Much stronger than Ultimate Theano Weapons and you don't have to enhance!)"
    Does this mean we CAN'T enhance them, or that they're stronger at base than Ulti Theano weapons?

The lack of information that comes out with events is pretty discouraging.... a little extra effort into translations and more insight into how the events work surely can't be that much effort....

Hopefully we'll gain more insight from the GMs, but I don't think that'll happen. Here's to wishful thinking, I guess.. I think as far as the Baralika weapons go you spend $10 five times and you'll have your choice of five of those weapons. That's the only way I can see it working. Spending $10 just to get 5 weapons that are 'much stronger than Ultimate Theano Weapons' seems too generous. As for the upgrading, I'd expect them to be upgrade restricted. It's all speculation, though.

Comment

It's honestly pretty sad how horribly written the updates and events have been since ED took over.... I'm the first in line to say Nexon was a horrible company, but at least we could understand their updates. With ED we're always waiting on confirmation or a proper translation from GMs, so if this keeps happening, why not just give the GMs patch notes to proofread/properly write before posting? Seems like a super easy fix to their bad communication.

Comment

The unique grade one can't be enhanced.
        https://spacem.github.io/dngearsim/i...ane-Greatsword

Comment

Reads to me that you get one every 10,000 you spend, up to 50,000 (per account) since the award is cumulative.

Comment

Working...
          X