Update question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update question

Do we know when we will be getting the update that will let neris go to medea? i believe it was 3 months ago in kr. thanks in advance

I have a strong feeling it'll be in the November Update (11/16). But I could be wrong.
    I want Neris>Medea>Calypso too
    Ruina: Sharshenshua
    Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
    Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

Tier 2 Neris and upgrading Medea to Calyso was just released in KR. Its scheduled for NA in February if we follow KR's patch releases. 95 Nightmare update is our next content.

Comment

• AjiBuster499
        AjiBuster499 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awww... Ah well. 95 Nightmare update sounds fun

It looks like they're combining updates (Oracle Elder + Nightmare 95) going by the Dragon Nest Indonesia Patch Notes. We'll probably get the same update since SEA is likely getting the same update going by their event calendar. So that means we could potentially get the tier upgrade next month with the Golden Goblin stage update.

Comment

• Breamiin
        Breamiin commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't mean Guardian Nest will come with OE; they could leave that nest for an update and keep the Golden Goblin dungeon for Jan. I'd still say expect it to be Feb but don't be surprised if its sooner.
    Working...
    X