Cheapest way of getting +20 medea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest way of getting +20 medea?

With current market prices, is it cheaper to enhance rune gear to +20 then convert, or convert at +0 then enhance to +20?

(NA) I was told to at least enhance Rune to +6 (before jellies are needed) but I think a big factor is what enhancement materials you already have on hand.

Considering that one of the enhancement materials for Hero Medea can only be obtained in lvl.95 nests (the pink enhancement stones), it might be easier to enhance Rune as far as you can, since you can get Theano gear in lvl.93 dungeons (norm & master, & any other dungeon if you select a silver reward chest for that matter) and that gear can be extracted for the garnets that Rune needs for enhancement.

As for saving some coins, milk Slayer Mode on Drop Bonus day in the Hot Springs (F̶r̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ Thursday), collect unique & legendary grade Hammer of Enhancements (only for lvl.95 gear) for free chances at a +1. If you're lucky you might get a Slayer piece for you character, which is the best gear in the game. Use the Hot Springs on Enhancement Bonus day (Monday) to increase your chances at a successful enhancement. (I don't think the Hot Springs buff makes a difference with the Hammer of Enhancements though.)

I do think Hero Medea will be cheaper to enhance than Rune if you're just talking about gold though.
    https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/210#c) Equipment Item

FYI though: Hero Medea can't be server stored, so you won't be able to share one set of gear on multiple characters like you can with Rune gear.
    Last edited by Frikinhel; 11-07-2017, 02:17 AM.
    Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
    Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
    Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
    Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

• Zengeroff
      Zengeroff commented
      Editing a comment
      Hot Springs buff for drop rate is Thursday.

Rune equipment can only go to +15 and its very risky to get it that way. In some upcoming patches, we'll be able to craft unique and legendary mats from the lower tier mats as well as buy them from a new shop using Crystal Points. It gets easier, just need to be patient.

Comment

Working...
    X