PSA: Minotaur Nest Count for the New Daily Task

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: Minotaur Nest Count for the New Daily Task

The limit of Minotaur Nest is 7 Clears per week, so you can farm the Nest Points between 1:30 -2:30m (depending on the class) everyday with multiple alts, you dont need to transfer any gear ( i tried with an alt lv95 with no gear, no crest, talisman, costume, only weapons lvl 24).

This only work with lv 95 chars

it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

It's way faster to just run ABN norm abyss.

I can clear that in under 1:10

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
      It's way faster to just run ABN norm abyss.

I can clear that in under 1:10
      It is an "ALT" Grind, i wonder if you can solo it with no gear in the same time :thinking:
      it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Why would I do that? I'm not much of a tightwad lol I'll pay a repair fee.

Comment

*shhh* You're giving away my secret daily nest point strategy~
          Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
          Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
          Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
          Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

• Billy Ray Cyrus
            Billy Ray Cyrus commented
            Editing a comment
            its not a secret. I think so much people doing it everyday for points.

• Frikinhel
            Frikinhel commented
            Editing a comment
            It's been my go-to method since slayer came and sucked up all of my resources... R.I.P. precious FTG, R.I.P. money making dungeoning. I'm not strong enough to solo any other nests and I don't have any silver to spare for repairs so running Minotaur nakie with a junky rare-grade lvl.9 weapon is all my alts are good for these days. o(╥﹏╥)o

• Noctaelius
            Noctaelius commented
            Editing a comment
            From what i know and ask not many know. before i created this topic i checked "muppo survival guide" and i didnt not found anything about this in there
        Working...
        X