Question about rune raid hc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about rune raid hc

I want to know whats the requirement for the rune raid hc since my guild leader is still putting me down in ways. Telling me to get int/agi medea set and i got all of my set to +13 and up. (me weapon is at +18 but that's not important). He tells me to get all dark element gems since i'm a soul eater. but now he says i need 400k max damage with 6k final damage. LIKE COME ON i already have to lower my health to get some crit gems and dark elements for my soul eater and now he put that on me. Unless i go and revert to old legends but that defeats the purpose of him making me get the rune uni with the stat he wanted me to get. I don't understand anymore apperently the only class that can do almost anything he want is saint since he just need lots of hp. but since my class don't excel in dps or in hp what am i suppose to even do? Ugh people who play as warriors (no offence) makes no sense half the time. When i want them to answer my questions. So i would like to see a list of the requirement to even be qualified to be in that raid. Because i feel like my guild master is just putting me down on purpose. Telling me that i need experience so i go watch the tutorial countless of times. I can do rune raid norm with ease but apperently rune hc is a whole nother story. But then i say i'm confident in my skills to do hc raid he says i'm not geared and i need 3 million hp. ugh what do i even do about this. :l

p.s. sorry if this looks so sloppy.

The requirements he gave you are low, most people would want 450k and 60% final damage.
    His three million health requirement is on the mark too.

Some teams also want you to have all three element conversions . But he is actually right

Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

I play Destroyer and I'm offended .

On a serious note, RuDN HC is harder than you'd expect. The numbers he mentioned (3mil HP, 400k dmg, 6k FD) sound reasonable. I've never entered RuDN (or IDN even for that matter), but I asked a similar question of stats a while back, and those numbers were recommended. However, your Guild leader does sound a bit bossy based on what you said but I haven't seen his exact quotes to make a sound judgement so I'm leaving that at this.

It sounds like he's telling you to get to crit cap, so my suggestion there is to get 3rd stat crit crests. Most people going for 3rd stat are already at crit cap, so those crests are cheap and will let you get some more int/vit gems in your gear. If you're using 95 gems, then go for INT + VIT% (The % is important from what I've heard) and 2.4k P/MDMG and 8% Dark ATK + either FD, Crit, or Crit DMG (CDMG). If you're using 93 gems, then use INT/Crit Gems until you hit crit cap, then replace your INT/CRIT gems with INT/VIT gems (can be changed by an item in Dungeon Point Shop for 100DP+10g I think). Although it's best to keep in mind that a dead dps is no dps, so it's best to go with however many crit gems you're comfortable with.
      Ruina: Sharshenshua
      Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
      Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

No do not use crit gems while learning ruDN hc. 93 crit cap is roughly around 330k crit in town. It’s rather easy to get to. As a soul eater you are only required to live and debuff with curse and puppet. Some damage is nice but you are not a dps class; you’re a buff class for the other dpsers.

Soul Eaters can do damage but they’re nothing like LKs or Maras. Your role is similar to that of an Ice Witch so focus on living and learning hc mechs. Get your armor to +10 if you’re in rudnus and your gems to +15. You can Medea them later if you want but know that 95 uniques cannot be server storaged. Let me know if you need more help; I play 3-4 SEs in ruDN hc weekly

Comment

• Breamiin
          Breamiin commented
          Editing a comment
          They CAN be dps if geared out the wazoo but beginner SEs won't have the stats to bring out that dps so its better to focus on being a debuff mule til they can gear up.

• Frikinhel
          Frikinhel commented
          Editing a comment
          Buffer, the only thing my Dragoon is good for at the moment. o(╥﹏╥)o
          Some people love 'Harmonize' enough to carry me for it. ♡◟(●˙▾˙●)◞♡
          Honestly, it's a great gig while I'm learning the nests. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ Spam my buff and see how long I can live.
          Last edited by Frikinhel; 11-11-2017, 09:37 AM.

• Senpai-Deviljho
          Senpai-Deviljho commented
          Editing a comment
          All my gears are in the medeas. they told me to get int/agi gears and i should get more crit then hp. so in my gem for now it's a balance of 5 gems vit and 6 gems crits.

I'm surprised that they haven't offered to carry for one run so that you understand why the standards are so high. As it is, there's nothing stopping you from joining a random raid party and seeing for yourself.

Watch some videos to get the gist of the mechs, find a raid team of randoms (one that doesn't have 'full' or a guild name in the title, the guild I'm in doesn't have a full raid party some days so they allow randoms in when that happens, there may be others like that), random parties for raids aren't too common because of the need for an experienced DPS/Healer/Tank combination so it might take some social skills (or gold) to get in without the gear & stats (don't expect to roll on the loot), then run it with them with 'staying alive' as your one sole goal for the raid.

Even when you know the mechs, one wrong move can wipe out the whole team, so it's no wonder they want someone who can survive after one or two mistakes.
        Last edited by Frikinhel; 11-11-2017, 09:35 AM.
        Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
        Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
        Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
        Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

Originally posted by Frikinhel View Post
          I'm surprised that they haven't offered to carry for one run so that you understand why the standards are so high. As it is, there's nothing stopping you from joining a random raid party and seeing for yourself.

Watch some videos to get the gist of the mechs, find a raid team of randoms (one that doesn't have 'full' or a guild name in the title, the guild I'm in doesn't have a full raid party some days so they allow randoms in when that happens, there may be others like that), random parties for raids aren't too common because of the need for an experienced DPS/Healer/Tank combination so it might take some social skills (or gold) to get in without the gear & stats (don't expect to roll on the loot), then run it with them with 'staying alive' as your one sole goal for the raid.

Even when you know the mechs, one wrong move can wipe out the whole team, so it's no wonder they want someone who can survive after one or two mistakes.
          ^This. Like I said, I've never stepped foot into IDN or RuDN, but I've watched countless numbers of solo and 8man vids of RuDN and IDN so I've seen the mechs before. They can be rough if you don't know what to do and aren't coordinated, and there seems to be a lot of DPS checks in there (esp RuDN).
          Ruina: Sharshenshua
          Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
          Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

• Frikinhel
            Frikinhel commented
            Editing a comment
            XD My guild's always waving their DPS count around.
            And then I'm there like 'Mine's only 10k...' because I died early on.

RuneHC requires idnl, the epic costume, and at least 2 gen acc at minimum, so 5.7-6k fd isn't too hard to get

and even if you had all dpser with that gear, it will be a tight clear and require everyone to be skilled and survive; not a single person can die so yeah it's pretty annoying LOL

but some ppl have calypso so gear might not be so much an issue now
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          Who guards the guardians?

Comment

mfw when the attack req is only 400k when cm1 gives 50% int and cm2 gives 30% more attack on top of it; not like your damage doesn't matter unless you're in a hyper carry party where everyone else on your team has +20 l grades.

tell your gm he's being retarded if he expects 6k fd with uniques though
            Last edited by Lemon; 11-11-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Senpai-Deviljho
              Editing a comment
              apperently my guild leader and some of the guildie for some reason says soul eater can do high dps.

• Breamiin
              Breamiin commented
              Editing a comment
              Not in medeas LOL You'd need full genesis, epic set or unique costume set, epic weps, Jasmine or Sadynth set, third stat int/mdmg plates and talismans, and +12 IDNLs to get that kind of damage they are looking for. Soul Eaters shouldn't be taken for their dps if just starting out with gearing. Tell your GM that SE is not a dps class but rather they buff the entire party.

• Lemon
              Lemon commented
              Editing a comment
              they can do the same "damage" as mercs
              Last edited by Lemon; 11-11-2017, 06:07 PM.

For those who want to know my gear i currently have is.

Main equipment: +13 medeas armor, +18 medeas main wep, +11 medeas offhand.

costumes: 3 phantom thiefs pieces and phantom thief wep. the recent swimsuit offhand, and 2 rare(as in blue) armor pieces.

Accessory: all are technique skills accessory. 2 of them are unique the necklace boost my int and one of the ring boost my dark ele by 4 or 5%. the other 2 are epic because i need to remake them the earrings gives me vitality and element defense and the second ring boost my critical and hp.

Costume accessory: the complete set of cool ice.

Comment

soul eater has good dps, they can damage xfer, but its not gonna hold a candle to like, black mara or ray mech. You are dps but raid recruiters are more lenient because SE is rare but highly desired; the same as iw, u do dps and debuff, dont complain if u find a skilled SE/IW

but for all intents and purposes if it's your main u still gear it like a dps

hero neris, and arugeably medea, dont cut it unless ur team is stacked enough to not care, then at least an SE main in hero neris is better to nurture than someones alt SE in hero neris they threw together for 1 raid

at least to me, debuffers are essentially the same as dps because u dont need to focus on support like watching HP and dmg mitigation. But some ppl classify them as a support due to the "lower gear requirements"

but perhaps this view is because rudnhc's requirements are high, and even as a guard i made sure to gear as well or better than the dpsers on my team, when usually ppl play tanks cause they're cheap like saints, don't need dmg just hp LOL

so basically just do what ur raid leader says, dont complain if u get the opportunity to join a team
              Last edited by ceruulean; 11-11-2017, 11:50 PM.
              Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
              Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• Senpai-Deviljho
                Editing a comment
                I never complained from it but ya keep on hearing you can't for a long time can get annoying especially when you want to see how hard it is. I love to see me getting one shot because it helps me learn that i'm not fit for this or i have to try a lot harder for it.

I just want to see a list of every heros and the requirements on what i need for it. Because i just want these 2 things on here then i can relax on my time.
                1. try rudnhc once on my main
                2. get enough wrath for a greedy rune wep for oracle when she debutes. the rest i can just farm rdnhc and idnhc.

I can absolutely relate. Being told you aren't ready doesn't instill the "oh shit, I'm not ready for this" feeling that you need to feel motivated to improve your gear. That feeling keeps me growing.

I got lucky, as an every-day-all-night player my guild lets me tag along on random adventures in nests because a lot of the other players only log on to do dailies so I've been able watch how my stats directly relate with my improvement of survival in various nests. As soon as I capped I was invited to tag along on an Ice Dragon raid and, as someone who was still in growth guide gear (Obsession Theano +8) & who had never seen any of the real nests, it was a real eye opener. I died in the first 10 seconds, good times.

Like I said before, keep an eye out for a random party. Look for people selling carries if you need to. If you don't have gold perhaps you can talk them into taking some cubes, spaera, garnets (not quality), there should be something that you have that might interest them. Good luck.
              Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
              Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
              Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
              Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

• Senpai-Deviljho
                Editing a comment
                The thing is i'm optimistic when it comes to games because i like to have fun and a challenge. So me wanting to do this will please my challange part.

But i don't like to keep my head in the cloud. I have friends who put me back to earth. But my ex-GM wasn't doing that it was more putting me underground. Saying like if you cant dps, your're going to die simple in it, or don't even get legends stick with unique's. make it worst most of the other people in the guild agree with them but they act like they played a soul eater before. What i seen they mostly used warriors, chaos mage, lancea, or dark avenger. So they use classes that do high dps regardless compare to a class who can't do high dps in flat amount of seconds.

I like to see what i have to go against to determine if i need way more exprerience, gears, or practice.

Yall need Jesus getting all worked up

Comment

Working...
              X