''Gold Nest'' (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''Gold Nest'' (?)

It will be released on the NA server? or has already been released?
    my friend told me that it's never going to happen because KR server always keeps the best contents..

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017090619473252432.png Views:	2 Size:	392.6 KB ID:	106356
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2017090620094498834.png Views:	1 Size:	348.6 KB ID:	106357

Attached Files

http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2017/...-goblin-patch/

It's an actual patch so it is highly likely that we will get this as well. Won't be til 2018 tho

Comment

Well, they brought Slayer Nests, which can give some of the best equipment in the game outside of raid gear (especially if they get the skill boosts that they're supposedly going to get, something you'd think they'd keep to themselves), and afaik apple farming is as good as dead in every version of the game, not just the NA version (you'd definitely have a lot to worry about if the Golden Apple/Apple of Life Seed changes were applied to just NA). So I don't see any reason why they wouldn't also add this down the line unless they 100% hate the NA/SEA servers. Besides, we're about 3 or so months behind KDN, and I think the gold nest was released about a month ago (assuming it's been released at all yet. I'm kinda out of the loop concerning KDN updates, so I'm not entirely sure). So just give it a couple more months and see whether or not we get it.

Just know that you'll actually have to put in some effort to get the most benefit from the nest if it does come. If I recall reading the translation properly, it was ED's idea that the gold you get be dependent on the effort you give.

Comment

Working...
      X