X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED... I hope you're kidding...

sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/45

"Fatigue required to enter Nests has been changed to 350"

If this is true, I'll be quitting along with a lot of other players, you'll see...

So far ED, the only thing you've proven to be good at is killing off your playerbase...

Also, this appears to be a blatant attempt to force players to buy VIP packages for the +1k extra FTG, 350 FTG per nest run is ridiculous and just a smack in the face of the players...

If this is implemented on Thursday, it was nice knowing some of ya'll. It'll be time to boycott Shanda/ED afterwards and play other games, maybe go back to Diablo 3 and get ready for Diablo 4 to come out...

Peace all o/

it costs ftg if u enter after using up weekly runs and no pass in inventory

apparently

not very well worded though
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
      ILLbeURdeath commented
      Editing a comment
      it appears so, we'll see if tickets for nests stay in game that don't require FTG to enter after weeklies are used up like the VN passes etc

• Breamiin
      Breamiin commented
      Editing a comment
      Nests will not use up FTG if you have passes/weekly runs. This is to give you the option to run more nests in the week using your FTG as another 'entry'

• ILLbeURdeath
      ILLbeURdeath commented
      Editing a comment
      gotcha, thx o/

it just for VN Norm sir. if u ady limit u still can run dat nest but using FTG. like on DDN 4 man. can use FTG if ady limit.

Comment

if you don't believe what they are saying, just go to youtube and type this ******곤********* / 龙之谷 / ドラゴンネスト (this mean dragon nest in KR, CH and Jp. Or you can go to duowan too) and search for a stream (there is a lot of them). i already check it

PD: For some reason the korean words are getting censored, so i will leave you the link https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=CAISAhgCUBQ%253D&search_query=******곤** ******* and https://youtu.be/qrGJ9j3qURE?t=4838
      Last edited by Noctaelius; 11-13-2017, 08:47 PM.
      it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Working...
      X