Issue with the argenta weapon costumes and stat bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with the argenta weapon costumes and stat bonus

Hi today I got the new Argenta accessory set (epic) from the cash shop using the new Argenta eggs available on the market. The stats have been upgraded for the wings, tail, necklace, and decal to match that of the Rajuul and Karahan set; but sadly the weapons are not on par with that of the Rajuul or Karahan weapons. Also, I have noticed that the stat bonus for the set is still not on par with the Rajuul and Karahan sets.
    I've looked into other people getting sets like Iona, Velskud, and Gerrant - and they all seem to also be experiencing the same problems.

I am hoping this will be addressed in the near future as I really adore wearing my Argenta set and would like to use it for raids and nests. Hopefully the GMs sees this and respond.

*I have already sent a ticket for both problems and still awaiting a response, just wanted to post this aswell to make the community and the GMs aware of the situation!

Lol they literally just copy pasted a new epic version instead of retroactively upgrading the old ones? Zzzz
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Any further updates on this?

Bumping this thread because I have a full Velskud set on my SS that was from the original release period. Any chance ED can retroactively upgrade the old sets and set bonus to match the current ones?

Can you help take a look into this [GM] LIME ?

​​​​​​​Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X