Black friday details.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black friday details.

for the event if I were to for example spend $250 in EC and another $250 in ET would I be credited the full $500 or does the purchasing all have to be done with one or the other?

if i were to spend 50$ a Day to make 500$ will that be counted ????

Comment

• Nogarde
      Nogarde commented
      Editing a comment
      the event does say $500 spent over the course of the event so I think its safe to say yes. but a GM confirmation on these questions would be great.

• Wodota20145
      Wodota20145 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope they response to this

• [GM] DENTITY
      [GM] DENTITY commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it counts as long as your total is $500 or over. Unrelated, but by the way, you should spend a little more than $500 in order to make sure you get the reward. For instance, if you charge $500 but only use 499,000ET, you will not qualify for the 500,000ET reward. Charging an extra $5 and spending a little bit more than 500,000 just saves you the hassle later on if you want the $500 reward.

[GM] DENTITY do we qualify for the event if we already had $500 charged and sitting in my account? Does it have to be charged AND spent during the event period, or just spent?

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I believe the event page says you need to charge and spend it.

• [GM] DENTITY
      [GM] DENTITY commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately, you have to charge AND spend it. 500 already in your account prior to the event date does not count towards the reward.

• aaron
      aaron commented
      Editing a comment
      That's actually scummy lol...
Working...
X