Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth coming back?

hows the game now a days economy? population still p2w? let me know

If by P2W you mean Patience2Win, yeah. You can buy gold like a millionaire, or just be patient and save up, and you'll still end up at the endgame. Obviously the Payers will get there faster than the Patience-ers, but that's life. 93 nests and above now give a set amount of gold for clearing (check out Muppo's guide for 95 cap in New Players subforum for more info), and also enhance rates with 95 gear are much better (Epic Grade has 100% chance to enhance from +0 to +10, 70% from +10 to +19, and 50% to +20). Yes they did adjust enhance levels, and this new stuff only applies to 95 gear. But that's a sidetrack.

The economy imho is still going through op hyperinflation. Apple farming has been in theory nerfed, but in practice extinctified (idk if that's a word but I just made it a word). Gold bots are... well gold bots are gold bots, botting to sell gold like gold bots usually bot like a nolife bot etc. I haven't heard this from ED myself but I've heard through the grapevine that ED is not going to make any moves to ban bots. Your best bet if you hate them it to block all of them, or block the annoying ones and troll the rest like me :3.

DN in a nutshell November 2017.
    Ruina: Sharshenshua
    Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
    Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

• schism
      schism commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a word. You could've said "in practice, it's become extinct". As for gold bots, I wouldn't doubt that some (if not the majority) are owned by or affiliated with ED or their Chinese parent company. If they can't make a profit selling in-game items, why not sell gold on the side? Smart move on their part. There's also a limit to the block list (go figure). My block list is full, can't add anymore. Also, a lot of buyers don't get banned to deter such a practice, unlike the latter days of Nexon before their departure. So far the biggest progress is allowing store accessories from eggs to be sellable now. Still would be nice if costumes could be sold outside of epics and synthesized gear.

No, it's not worth coming back. There's nobody to play with and everything is extremely overpriced.

Comment

yes its worth coming back. the game's population has skyrocketed. it doesn't require real money to win now. just do your daily quests and weekly nests and nightmare dungeons and you'll make alot of gold.

95cap has essentially made the gap between f2p and p2w players negligible for most content.

chapter 15 mainline + sidequests is a good way to get starting gold. 1k in quest reward + 200-1K from the dungeon+ Crests level 95 of each type (except limit focus offensive defensive and ultimate) as well as some materials you can sell for even more gold.
      IGN: LunarForce

Comment

some say come back some dont idk who to trust

Comment

ofc it will be 2 side. ppl who enjoy the game will say it's worth, ppl who didn't enjoy the game will say is not worth. what did u expect? its depend on ur self.

Rate for : DN worth to play.

Comment

from morning to night DNSWorld has 20-70 players online at a single moment. over the course of 24 hours 240 unique individuals log in daily in just DNSWorld.

I know for a fact that there are other hyper-active guilds out there (Blues/Moon/OldDriver/Hikari/Havoc) for examples. and there are even more players coming back daily. 95Cap Saved DN. everybody has a chance at End-Game with 95Cap.
            IGN: LunarForce

Comment

• Frikinhel
              Frikinhel commented
              Editing a comment
              What IS the End-Game? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              If they keep adding stuff isn't it neverending?

• LunarForce
              LunarForce commented
              Editing a comment
              End-Game = the hardest content available at any point.
              For 95Cap until the introduction of Forest Dragon Raid it is Hell Nests & Rune Dragon HardCore.

Originally posted by LunarForce View Post
            from morning to night DNSWorld has 20-70 players online at a single moment. over the course of 24 hours 240 unique individuals log in daily in just DNSWorld.

I know for a fact that there are other hyper-active guilds out there (Blues/Moon/OldDriver/Hikari/Havoc) for examples. and there are even more players coming back daily. 95Cap Saved DN. everybody has a chance at End-Game with 95Cap.
            i will check it out

Comment

Agree with most of what lunar said. I'm in blues active all the time . I've witnessed many players that struggled 90-93 cap from this guild but since the start of 95 Wow a lot of them have managed to do pretty well now and actually spend a lot of gold. Happy DNing.

Comment

#dNiSaLiVe

Comment

ftg is fuck u will take weeks to get 95 for newplayer if u start over again i got my solution in ftg i make more char so i will not get bord the 100ftg takes les 1 hour to play and its bullshit so if i make more char you can farm more

Comment

Working...
                  X