Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ED Why lvl93 epic cannot use enhance transfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED Why lvl93 epic cannot use enhance transfer?

As I know, lvl93 epic gears is able to use enhance transfer in other servers at least KDN & CDN.
    Don't know why ED doing this for us.
    Is this a glitch?

You can transfer 93 gears in the other servers? Is that why people were acting like Garnet was so useless? They started out at like 7g each and now seem to be aroung 15g average.

Comment

• Ciderkin
      Ciderkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I used to play in KDN & CDN, and transferred enhance level to 93 gear

So they can't use transfer at all? I am wondering if you can transfer 90 to 93 or transfer 93 to another 93.

Comment

• Ciderkin
      Ciderkin commented
      Editing a comment
      I even can't put them in the enhance transfer system here lol

Just tried and you can't even transfer 93 to 93. It's gotta be a glitch - or at least I hope.

Comment

• Ciderkin
      Ciderkin commented
      Editing a comment
      ED need to fix a lot glitch in this update

Just let you guys know, the only thing that can't use enhance transfer is lvl93 nightmare weapons in other servers

Comment

I don''t know why you would expect lower level enhancements to transfer to higher levels. It even says at the menu only epics of the same level can transfer.

Otherwise you just enhance once and never buy jellies or altheum again.

Comment

• Sikme
        Sikme commented
        Editing a comment
        Cuz that's how it worked on previous equipment lol. Transfer 80 -> 90 with a -1 penalty.

Not being able to transfer enhancements is really annoying, lets just hope they fix it in future patches.

Comment

Working...
      X