Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane power creep in DN

Eyedentity needs to tone it down

Can't imagine next hc raid especially after rune hc being a glorified dps check with barely any challenging mechs

Like if u even have 1 person in a party with op Calypso gear and op cash gear everything just gets nuked even in Hell mode. It's getting dumb and removes any challenge especially with ez to play broken classes like Warden and Ray mech

I remember when u didn't need op cash gear to clear hc raids but now it's mandatory

People who are willing to drop $500 in a single event are the problem here.

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
      ILLbeURdeath commented
      Editing a comment
      It's the new norm, if you don't comply and do as they do you're a poor player I guess (they don't think it could be the fact that some people don't spend thousands of dollars on virtual content they don't even own etc). In their line of thinking, if you don't spend your weekly paychecks on the game, there's something wrong with you

The proof is in the pudding, every decision the new ED has made since being bought out by Shanda has reduced their playerbases, not increase them.

The changes to the game have been in my eyes to further milk the existing remaining whale playerbase (hence the insane stats on new gears aka the "power creep"), they justify this "power creep" by saying they're the ones keeping the game afloat. All I have to say to that is HOGWASH.

I miss the old days of DN :c
      Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 12-01-2017, 06:31 PM.

• ZeroZX
      ZeroZX commented
      Editing a comment
      Remember when it was 400$ a piece if you didn't get it within 400 egg?

• Haraya
      Haraya commented
      Editing a comment
      Remember when every cap ever people always complained about power creep and P2W Whales? Yeah

Well Calypso is not that bad for OP'ness. Everyone will Wear Calypso soon enough. It's mandatory in the new gear path and enhancement stones will be bought from Blacksmith in December or January updates (Not crafted, BOUGHT). It only depends if they put Guardian Nest as a standalone patch or if Goldin Goblin dungeon will be there too next month.

Cash gear is the real problem there. Conversion costume are just damn too strong x_X. People in RuDN-L just get the chance to reach Calypso ASAP.

PS : I Would refrain myself from enhancing until Glden Goblin patch hits, it will be alot cheaper in a month or two.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

I would say its not that bad now but could definitely get worse. On the cash side if the rest of the conversion accessories come out and end up being better than sadynth/jasmine sets that would have to be pretty op to compete with those since they most likely wont have a set bonus. For gear we're only on calypso tier 1, there's gonna be tier 2 and then most likely forest l's on top of that. In the mean time my worst fear with fd crests has happened due to insane inflation by bots and that is the crests being worth more than the amount of gold you can even carry at a time. (420k) So yay for being potentially scammed out at least 420k when purchasing one.

Comment

Working...
      X