Lets make the voices into spanish
    *를 **** *십**. *는 ** *람입**

Comment

get a voice mod <

some ppl like english voices they sound meh

english game

jp kr voices? do u have autism

no voices on npcs? u srsly don't want this lul it's pretty bad

no voices on awks?? i like my dest screaming shet when he's doing awakened skills so wat is this bs

tldr: get a voice mod and go ask a doctor if there's any way they can cure your autism

Comment

Idk why we just can't .. have all of them?
        Just have them as a setting you can change in-game, seen other games allow us to change the voices of ingame voices to be other languages. Would like if DN did this too.

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
        Other Characters:
        Saint/s -
        Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
        Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
        Ice Witch - SachMizora
        Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

Originally posted by Valien View Post
          get a voice mod <

some ppl like english voices they sound meh

english game

jp kr voices? do u have autism

no voices on npcs? u srsly don't want this lul it's pretty bad

no voices on awks?? i like my dest screaming shet when he's doing awakened skills so wat is this bs

tldr: get a voice mod and go ask a doctor if there's any way they can cure your autism
          Wow, that's why on the poll, most ppl want KR voices.
          Get your shit together and get out, instead of insu...well autism isn't even an insult, since a lot of successful and smart ppl suffer from a form of autism, so thank you for validating my point.

Back to subject, the game is still english, but ED don't have the cash and the time to redo all english voices. We gonna get new patches, new skills and stuff and you want them voiceless ?
          The KR is for now the best option.
          About the voice mod :
          1) It's illegal
          2) They're outdated. If you're so adamant on using one, upload a link here to a level 93 version :P
          3) irrelevant to the topic

Originally posted by SachiMizora View Post
          Idk why we just can't .. have all of them?
          Just have them as a setting you can change in-game, seen other games allow us to change the voices of ingame voices to be other languages. Would like if DN did this too.
          Best idea, but hard to program and keep updated.

Comment

Sup guys.

Link to the 93 cap voice packs.

KR:
            https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5li...j3vu/KR_Voices
            JP : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/s57...4wrp/JP_Voices

1. Download KRVoice.pak or JPVoice.pak (these replace EVERYTHING) or just the .pak for the class you want.

2. Drop it into the ...\dragonnest\DragonNest folder. (You should see a bunch of other .pak files)

3. Launch game!

/lockthisthreadwedone

Last edited by Porphi; 10-08-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drackos View Post

Wow, that's why on the poll, most ppl want KR voices.
              Get your shit together and get out, instead of insu...well autism isn't even an insult, since a lot of successful and smart ppl suffer from a form of autism, so thank you for validating my point.

Back to subject, the game is still english, but ED don't have the cash and the time to redo all english voices. We gonna get new patches, new skills and stuff and you want them voiceless ?
              The KR is for now the best option.
              About the voice mod :
              1) It's illegal
              2) They're outdated. If you're so adamant on using one, upload a link here to a level 93 version :P
              3) irrelevant to the topic

Best idea, but hard to program and keep updated.
              so apparently 20 people is the entire game?
              wow much logic
              such autism

no one cares what 20 people thinks and they aren't going to scrap voices because a few or w/e ppl want different voices #getavoicemod

the game is literally called dragon nest na what fking na game has kr voices?? shitty ones with autistic devs then again dn is shit

keyboard "NA"

are you autistic? do you seriously not hear your character when they use awakening skills? seriously you're going to complain over a warrior being HAAAAAAAAAAAH in english vs kr??? also wtf kr? why fking kr of all languages kr is gay af of a language

voice mod "illegal" he says

asks for mod <<<<<<<<<<

????????????

if that's your attempt at justifying your autism then gg

pretty sure most autistic people are actually fucking autistic not "smart"

have u ever wondered why the word is called autism? maybe it fking means autism not smart you foking autistic trash

Comment

Originally posted by Valien View Post

so apparently 20 people is the entire game?
                wow much logic
                such autism

no one cares what 20 people thinks and they aren't going to scrap voices because a few or w/e ppl want different voices #getavoicemod

the game is literally called dragon nest na what fking na game has kr voices?? shitty ones with autistic devs then again dn is shit

keyboard "NA"

are you autistic? do you seriously not hear your character when they use awakening skills? seriously you're going to complain over a warrior being HAAAAAAAAAAAH in english vs kr??? also wtf kr? why fking kr of all languages kr is gay af of a language

voice mod "illegal" he says

asks for mod <<<<<<<<<<

????????????

if that's your attempt at justifying your autism then gg

pretty sure most autistic people are actually fucking autistic not "smart"

have u ever wondered why the word is called autism? maybe it fking means autism not smart you foking autistic trash

1) Game is in english, that doesn't mean that voices have also to be in english. I would gladly admit that having everything in english would be the best option. However, I don't see ED redoing voices and adding new english ones.
                I've added the option to keep the game as it is, and it's the least popular idea according to the poll.
                You want to voice your opinion ? Invite your friends and guildmates to vote, otherwise, my friend, this poll is not less legitimate than the vote for the presidentials.

2) Yep, it's illegal to install mods. However, if ED doesn't censor the posted-mod, this means that ED has different politics compared to Nexon. In other words, it would be a plan B if ED isn't reading any of our topics.

3) Asperger is a form of autism, you knew that ? Jerry Newport has ''autisme'' and won four calculation world cups. If stupid people win this, then you must have won several Nobel prizes ?
                Now...

Comment

breh u want dat top tier voice actin on erf. lemme hit u wit my list:

warrior: arnold schwarznegger
                  sorceress: jean claude van damme
                  archer: dwayne johnson
                  cleric: steven seagal
                  tinkerer: 50 cent
                  kali: keanu reeves
                  assassin: snoop dogg
                  lencea: craig ferguson
                  machina: jerry seinfeld

ED got da paypuh 2 get dem top tier celebrity voice actin. yall know they gon do that wit dat dragon egg cashola.

Comment

Originally posted by DatBoi View Post
                    breh u want dat top tier voice actin on erf. lemme hit u wit my list:

warrior: arnold schwarznegger
                    sorceress: jean claude van damme
                    archer: dwayne johnson
                    cleric: steven seagal
                    tinkerer: 50 cent
                    kali: keanu reeves
                    assassin: snoop dogg
                    lencea: craig ferguson
                    machina: jerry seinfeld

ED got da paypuh 2 get dem top tier celebrity voice actin. yall know they gon do that wit dat dragon egg cashola.
                    I don't think ED will go this way, breh :

Comment

Originally posted by Drackos View Post

1) Game is in english, that doesn't mean that voices have also to be in english. I would gladly admit that having everything in english would be the best option. However, I don't see ED redoing voices and adding new english ones.
                      I've added the option to keep the game as it is, and it's the least popular idea according to the poll.
                      You want to voice your opinion ? Invite your friends and guildmates to vote, otherwise, my friend, this poll is not less legitimate than the vote for the presidentials.

2) Yep, it's illegal to install mods. However, if ED doesn't censor the posted-mod, this means that ED has different politics compared to Nexon. In other words, it would be a plan B if ED isn't reading any of our topics.

3) Asperger is a form of autism, you knew that ? Jerry Newport has ''autisme'' and won four calculation world cups. If stupid people win this, then you must have won several Nobel prizes ?
                      Now...

1 english <

2 a lot of ppl were using mods and not getting banned when nexon was around so ??????

3 do you not get the idea that majority of autistic ppl are fucking retarded like you?

so let me get this

he can math and that's his only skill? what about all the other sht he can't do?

so apparently he's smart but he classifies himself as autistic? do you not see the problem with this sentence? smart people don't classify themselves as autistic they would simply say society is dumb
                      Last edited by Valien; 10-09-2016, 10:43 AM.

Comment

I, Tiyara will do the voice of ALL the characters

Comment

I don't mind any voice as long it ain't those obnoxious voices that can drive a person insane and i love how the translations is it makes me laugh seeing "thank you for saving me" -me click next- "(insert japanese words that i don't understand)". I still wonder how the freak did nexon fk that up.

Comment

fwp, im sorry but theres so much more to worry about.
                            AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                              fwp, im sorry but theres so much more to worry about.
                              This so much.

Comment

voice acting is the last thing that needs fixing.

like others said theres more problems to fix so people stay and play the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X