Give us decent voice acting !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post
    voice acting is the last thing that needs fixing.

like others said theres more problems to fix so people stay and play the game.
    This. If I was in Eyedentity's place and forming a list of what all needs to be fixed in the game, voice acting (or adding a multi-voice option) would be at the bottom of that list. Except the Sorceress's current NA voice. I don't mind the other NA voices (I like the Archer's voice), and all the Warrior's newer voice really needs is a few voice clips re-recorded, but the sooner we replace the Sorceress's NA voice, the better.

Comment

The easiest and cheapest option it's a full recast of the English voices or replace everything for Korean.

There's no way they can gather the old cast, specially when contracts come into play. Japanese VAs are also difficult to get them outside Japan, even if the dub is already done, they have stricter rules when it comes to use in a foreigner product and on top of that in a foreigner region.

It's also tricky with NPCs and cutscenes, because Nexon changed the dialogue a lot. You can add Korean voices but if they don't finish replacing the dialogue, you will have Lunaria saying she wants to kill herself while her dialogue is her crying for an ice cream.

Comment

korean and japanese voice acting is really expensive. at least in anime japanese voice actors get paid more than 50x than what animator get paid even though its all overacted junk.

Comment

Working...
        X