Christmas Login Event Glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Login Event Glitch

Is there going to be any compensation for the classes/characters who are not getting 1~4 extra rolls of film a day?

I know of 2 snipers who will be getting their mailbox coupon tonight. I had thought the first sniper was using hacks the first time I heard that they already had 2 rings and a necklace by the second day but after talking to some people it seems that there's a few characters getting bonus rolls. So far the others I've heard about are a pyromancer & shooting star getting 1 extra, an adept getting 3 extra, and 2 snipers getting 4 extra. If it was just about the artbook accessories I wouldn't even care because we're all going to get those within a week, but there's a shop that these people will be able to get a lot more out of and right now garnets is easy money.
    Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
    Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
    Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
    Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

I'm only getting the 4 film in a day. I haven't heard of anyone getting extra yet.
    However when doing Cassie's quest she gives me more than one postcard, so I've been able to get the rings, neck, and earrings so far. I'm not sure it's that's normal or not now.
    IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
    Briala, Tempest
    Mijirn, Physician

Comment

• Frikinhel
      Frikinhel commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, that is the correct amount.
      Quest 1 was 1 postcard, quest 2 was 3 postcards, and quest 3 was 5 postcards.

just afk overnight and praay u glitch

its been like this since forever with daily log-in rewards
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• Frikinhel
      Frikinhel commented
      Editing a comment
      I hadn't heard of this happening at all during the anniversary event.

I'm pretty sure they won't give compensation for something that is not intended.
    Login resets have been happening for a long time, just do what was already said and leave your computer on overnight while afking in town and hope you get it that extra reset. If not, its no big deal. Getting a mount that you'll get eventually get anyway isn't game breaking. Besides, theres a limit to how many garnets you can buy a week, so even if they cap earlier. The extra films will just be spend on other stuff that has little to no impact on other players.

Comment

Working...
    X