Mass ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass ban

I want to hear peoples opinion on the mass ban.. NA community was already at its lowest and now you ban 90+ players which was not the solution cause bots are still running/spamming, it was obviously not the right moved.

Leave your comment down below

when did everyone start getting banned n what was bans for?

Comment

• Hatsu
      Hatsu commented
      Editing a comment
      I get banned , with like 45 or more people wronly we did nothing , one day playing next , bam ban with no explication and still waiting responses from the GM BEAUTIFUL MOVE

Originally posted by Inquest View Post
    when did everyone start getting banned n what was bans for?
    Gold buying.

Comment

• Hatsu
      Hatsu commented
      Editing a comment
      currency exchange is blocked in some countries you know? You are not available to exchange your currency for any kind of foreing currency without the government getting their hands over it

• schism
      schism commented
      Editing a comment
      Paypal banned as well?

• Hatsu
      Hatsu commented
      Editing a comment
      yes , no possible way ...

Originally posted by Eight View Post

Gold buying.
    how wrong Hatsu is so cringy stop spouting false information please lmfao.

Comment

• Hatsu
      Hatsu commented
      Editing a comment
      instead of posting bullshit , learn to read the info . Trolls everywhere....

Hatsu you do know that paypal makes up a good chunk of the worlds population as for a transferring money and banking goes retard. Some countries have their own third party money xferring systems that they use. There will ALWAYS be a way for countries to exchange currency. Dont be naive and most of all stop being stupid.

Comment

• Hatsu
      Hatsu commented
      Editing a comment
      you simply can't , stop insulting for no reason
      Last edited by Hatsu; 12-30-2017, 07:59 AM.

What country are you in?

Comment

• Hatsu
      Hatsu commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm from Uruguay

• Zengeroff
      Zengeroff commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I know you're wrong. You can have a PayPal in Uruguay. Why lie? This is the internet. This shit can be proven to be false in a matter of seconds. C'mon now, guy.

• Hatsu
      Hatsu commented
      Editing a comment
      Not everything that the internet says is true dude , the goverment don't allow citizens with mid income to get currency from another country . Is not like they are going to say that people are not allowed to do exchange of currency out to another countries and in the internet .... just as the things that happen in korea with Kim Jong ... Paypal doesn't allow people people to buy CC , I tried already , thats why I said that I never bought gold (because I never in my life touch a currency named "dollar") I just play with the uruguayan money called UYU - or Uruguayan Peso
Working...
X