WTF with this 1002 block????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF with this 1002 block????

I got this fking error again?? My acc was blocked in 12/15, and that was the first time I got this. I follow the right track: sending email. And I wait until 12/25, GM send me a message said my acc has been unblocked not email. yes, it is not email, because I use private message to tell GM. And for now, the email told let me to wait for related departments in few days and still no came. But I feel happy because I got unblocked; However, I did not see the message The GM told me, and today 12/27 I saw the message, so I log in and play a few hours, I am good with that. But after these few hours, I got blocked again??????WTF, do I need to wait about 10 days and play a few hours?? God help me please. please release my acc please, and donot block people's acc with no reason, and actually I didnot do anything today in these few HOURS please. IGN is melodyRfiy.

Hello Melodyqwe,

Do please send us 1:1 ticket so we can assist you with further details. Please provide us your IGN and when did you get blocked, so we can give you detailed information with regards to the ban.

Best,
    GM Nest

Comment

Some siuation here IGN ZeminJiang

Comment

Working...
      X