Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Hero's Tournament giving rarestones. Stacking 17k gold a run! (BUG FOUND)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waiting for ED..... i wanted to grind abyss rabbits today but this fucked it. I even have work off because of ice roads!!

Comment

If they don't have notice up by end of day Friday I'll be collecting donations to pay for Dragon Nest NA's funeral. c:

This is gonna be really bad if it persists through the weekend
      Ruina: Sharshenshua
      Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
      Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

• Yurnero
        Yurnero commented
        Editing a comment
        surely I will fken donate a lot for it thank you for the advice.

This is terrible and terrible and terrible, I hope they saved data yesterday. It's almost like all you previous effort get reset to 0, all players just start over, I feel like i wanna quit the game.

Comment

INB4 their latest back up was a year ago or they didn't even back up like EU. The rage that would ensue lol.

Comment

• AjiBuster499
          AjiBuster499 commented
          Editing a comment
          If there's any decent devs in ED (which is debatable), they would be and should be backing up the servers once before each maintenance in case something happens and they lose the server data, they can restore the vast majority of what was lost by restoring with the back up.

It's not fun when the economy is so bad that people become hard-limited by the gold cap now. Yeah sure it's a ton of gold and everyone has access, but do you realize that by everyone having the same amount, literally nothing is worth "more" anymore?

("Who are you talking to?" The few people that actually like this bug.)

Things are supposed to be worth more for actual effort. That is the basic balance. It's broken harder than you think, because every kind of gold cap in the game is too easily attainable to where gold is actually worthless. Some items in this kind of economy should probably be worth 500k given how dead easy it is to get gold, but you can't carry that much with you without resorting to bank storage.

If everyone makes things cheaper to compensate for the caps, then that means people aren't having as much fun because their effort isn't rewarded as much.

Items must skyrocket in price to maintain their value, but to maintain the same value, they would be priced at a level that is unattainable by normal means as we are limited by the gold caps now.

This means that every major item is worth less due to how easy it is to get to said caps now.

Which means that the aspect of "hardcore" is completely gone. Farming 31 equalized contents in a week to hit gold cap and then some and being able to trade for literally any items you want is far too much reward compared to effort.

TL;DR - If you are hyped at the idea of this at all, you will soon realize that this will get very old, very fast, unless the servers are rolled back ASAP. The marketplace will be rendered obsolete as 100k now does not match up to the value of a lot of items in this economy. You only see bigger numbers, but those numbers matter significantly less now.

I don't think I can make this any clearer as to why this is objectively bad and why hyperinflation does not, and has NEVER worked well in ANY economy, real or virtual.

Again, you see big numbers but your efforts now amount to little meaning. Any hype one may have from this is derived from the fact this is a very sudden change in pace, but it will go away.
        Last edited by CryoGX; 01-11-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Rollback the game and refund people their spent EC. That's it. Don't let people keep the gold they earned from this either.

The market will be 100% useless if this stays and pre-patch gold has been rendered valueless.

Comment

Fix it and roll back or most of us wont play this fken game anymore

Comment

Ever since this patch I can't seem to be able to log in, is there someone else experiencing this same issue?

Comment

Huh.. I was wondering why the market prices were so high and my stuff sold so fast. Well this sucks. Guess I won't play until we know if there will be a rollback or not. This is a pretty serious mess up because I can't see this being intentional.
                IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
                Briala, Tempest
                Mijirn, Physician

Comment

What worries me is that there is still no response from ED on this matter. Heck I don't even know if they are aware of this issue yet.

Comment

Nest Yaya You guys think you could look into this?
                    Ruina: Sharshenshua
                    Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
                    Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

guys i dont know wtf are you talking about this is the best patch ever, i can finally enhance without worrying about the gold, i have to say, Thank you ED. Btw RIP gold seller and bots we dont need them anymore, we are not going to miss them!!

I truly feel alive now, i'm not dead inside
                      Last edited by Noctaelius; 01-11-2018, 02:49 PM.
                      it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Do you ever test you patches GM's? Fix it! I don't want to pay with 10 capped characters for a single FD plate. DON'T LET THIS BUGGED GOLD CIRCULATE in our economy any longer!

Comment

WELP, looks like we wont get any response on this till tomorrow or late Monday, which is really late for an issue this big.. they have to fix this today or early tomorrow, certainly before the weekend! Like what are they thinking? If they didn't kill the server with the IP block scare, they definetely did it this time.

Comment

Hello Heroes,

Sorry for any inconvenience occurred. Currently we are looking into the issue and will update our heroes once we have to do server rollback or urgent maintenance.

Again, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience.

Best,
                            GM Nest

Comment

Working...
                            X