Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollback or Game is dead

Rollback, unban the users

the people who listed items for ridiculous prices thus abusing the gold that way
    or had their alts buy the items they listed for 100k walk away free
    Or the people who upgraded their gear

if you don't rollback, and actually ban the players who were playing content that you messed up on.... a huge majority of the population including myself will quit.

A rollback would be better plz do it!

Comment

They already Done The Maint and Got the Gold and Rarestones Back They will not do a Rollback unless many people will complain

Comment

• Shushuu
        Shushuu commented
        Editing a comment
        *Adds complaint*

• Valor
        Valor commented
        Editing a comment
        if your fine with a vanishing community and hyperinflation due to rarestones as well as a majority of the players keeping their gold via the marketplace
        be my guest but some of us actually are smart enough to want a rollback who cares if they complain more players will quit and complain if they DONT rollback

So we complain about doing a rollback, So many people were expecting a rollback and half the people were doing bht for memez( look at each account individually, some people barely did bht and some actually spammed all 31, thats how you can tell). Some people changed their mains classes for lulz because they expected a rollback. Its honestly the stupidest way to fix this problem, the server is still fucked. market is fucked up and the people that ACTUALLY abused the glitch still earn in some way. Also, when you ban people for an exploit that you created youre expecting to ban the majority of the population and thats pretty much exactly what happened.

Rollback the server. The games fucked unless you do and people are already threatening to quit

Comment

rollback is the most balanced way to repair the game.
        a lot of things happened during the inflation, some innocent people spend all of their money (gold), believing that the price of everything would go up will stop playing because of their lost. people who sell items with overpriced value will get unfair advantages.
        this is an unnecessary economic crisis created by the game officials, and people who don't even know that it was a bug and did the abuse are just the victims. people like me invested a real money into this game into golds. Without knowing that BHT was a bug, I invested all of the gold to items, knowing that the price will increase. so, without rollback, i can say that the DN officials are using this game to play with people's real money.
        to make it fair for all players, rolled back is the only one solution.

Comment

Working...
        X