Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #RollbackOrRiot

Hi ED,
    I am sorry to tell you, but you messed up.
    Not only did you mess up, you are in denial that you messed up.
    Punishing players for your own mistake must feel really good when you're not blaming yourself for it.
    I have a guildie that abused the bug and was banned, but he sent gold to various accounts and all that gold will be kept.
    1) Either he is trolling.
    2) You guys messed up hard.

As a player who plays the game and works hard for their gold, I spend a week of grinding content for 10k gold a week, while these players can get away with a huge amount of gold so easily.
    You guys banned gold bots in order to make it "fair" for players in the game, and yet gold that is exploited by this bug is... fine?
    In terms of getting away with gold buying, players can do the same (transferring), but I will allow you to blame sellers just this once.
    But when this is your own fault from releasing a broken patch? Not a chance.
    If we do not get a roll back, I will not play the game until summer for the gold to go back to normal; if the value of gold doesn't go back to normal, it will remain in the recycling bin.

Fellow players who agree with me, I am on a no-ET strike until I see a future with this game. At the moment, I don't even want to touch this piece of junk.
    (Inb4 they do not have a back up and are too scared to tell us)
    Last edited by Skity; 01-12-2018, 08:08 AM.

https://imgur.com/a/tAC8f

Comment

It was number 2, he got a longer ban on his main for doing that though, but the money remains. I feel like ED is just taking the easy way out right now.

Trying to get rid of the bots?:
      -Ban all people who move a lot of gold
      -Steal gold from suspected gold-buyers
      -Ban countries from playing because they might be behind the bots

ez fixed right? No, innocent people banned. People who never bought gold but birded jokes about it banned. People who are innocent players from certain countries got banned. Nice job!

You messed up and gave everyone millions of gold?:
      -Ban people who ran the dungeon
      -Give compensation
      -Share the name of every person who abused the feature

ez fix right? I don't even have to say why that fix was the worst imaginable.

Its like ED gets a few choices and just chooses the one that hurts their players more.

I'll stay, but I'm just here for the Valkyrie awakening. Once I get burnt out on that, I'm uninstalling forever. I returned from the ruins of 80 cap and 95 cap doesn't look any bit more appealing.

Comment

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but even a rollback can't save it at this point. The fact that this was their main executive decision is the fact that it shows they didnt care apparently. For those who have been still playing since beta, i wish you the best of luck post DN NA.

Comment

Working...
        X