X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things not to do that aren't listed on patch notes

Hello! This is Divinitor Vahrhedrdral.

As per the following policy institution,
    Since, Best Hero Tournament is not a new reward, nor a content that has listed on patch note. Therefore, we see the users who have cleared Best Hero Tournament more than 2 times as abusers.
    We have compiled a a list of content that you should'st've not utilize or do because they are not recognized in the Official Patch Notes! Please stay tuned to the Divinitor Blog for any future content that you should avoid.

Patch 95.5.NA
    • Dealing more than 5 billion damage in Battle Training Ground Golem
    • Killing the Battle Training Ground Golem because the Golem no longer regenerates HP
    • Purchasing or using the Costume Synthesis Packages from the cash shop
    • NPCing Appetizing Meat, Black Pine Bracken, Ear of Corn, White Mushroom, Saint's Lemon, or Carderock Raspberry
    • Playing Priest
    • Playing Guardian, Warrior, or any other class with new or broken awakening skill voice lines
    • Playing Dragoon
    • Using DNP

Patch 95.4.NA
    • Velskud transformation
    • Running dungeons without FTG
    • Killing Explosive Mobs
    • Using Shard of Will in Battle Training Ground
    • Running Slayer's Test Site without FTG
    • Buying new Two-Tone hair styles and dyes from the cash shop

Patch 95.3.NA
    • Velskud transformation
    • Ray Mechanic damage transfer
    • Best Hero Tournament
    • Best Hero Tournament more than 2x
    • Dark Banquet more than 2x
    • Not getting your Nightmare Points reset
    • Using Lunar Knight's Class Mastery 3
    • Using Priest's Cure Relic while in midair, knocked down, or whilst casting another skill

Patch 95.2.NA
    • Using enhanced rune dragon legendary above +11 (new stats)
    • Playing Raven

Patch 95.1.NA
    • Using or obtaining Teardrop title
    • Buying Shard of Will from the mentor shop without 1k points
    • Guild EXP from Manticore
    • Using any of the following skills coupled with a CD plate
      • Coup de Grace EX
      • Moon Blade Dance EX
      • Dark Avenger EX (B)
      • Bombs Away EX
      • Silver Hunter EX (B)
      • Class Mastery III (Arch Heretic)
      • Lock and Load EX
      • Magma Monument EX
      • Ground Zero EX
      • Toxic Spill EX
      • Blade Runner EX
      • Shinobi Drop EX
      • Open Edge EX
      • Outbreak EX
      • Dark Line EX
      • Stab Tug EX
      • Twirling Thrust EX
      • Piercing Spike EX
      • Twirl Trance EX
      • Beat Down EX
    • Using Overwhelm faster than it should be
    • Using Hammer Hand slower than it should be
    • Using Arch Hereteic Class Mastery II
    • Using Tinkerer Elemental Flair
    • Crusader damage transfer

Previous Patches (Pre-95 cap)
    • Being able to see in raid
    • Using Discord or other voice communication whilst raiding
    • Having more than 2 FPS while ice shatters
    • Declaring positions in raid
    • Selling runs
    • Selling powerlevel
    • Skipping the final phase of Red Dragon Nest
    • Flying out of bounds
    • Failing to interact properly with NPCs

Eyedentity, please punish all the players who have used and abused these undocumented features. Innocent users, please assist us by reporting any further undocumented features. We will then resolve the issue a day later and ban you as a token of arigathanks gozaimuch.

--

On a serious note, Eyedentity, please roll back. You screwed up the "fix" too.
    Last edited by Vahrheit; 01-13-2018, 10:34 PM.
    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

ban them they are abusers of content that was put out
    Last edited by Winna; 01-12-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

ED please ban everyone who ABUSED THESE EXPLOITS!

Comment

LOL I love this

Comment

I love this LOL SO MUCH.
          Last edited by HeavensBlossom; 01-12-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Comment

Vahr you missed the 31 clear of BTH and 7 clear of DB. you can clear BHT unlimited amount of time too (if i remember correctly i think that in the previous update bht was not listed in the attemps section but you can still enter the BHT), you can also enter BHT in a Raid party too.
              it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

• Vahrheit
                Vahrheit commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks! Ill add that

i forgotten another abuse, on the second week of the anniversary ppl were creating new acc to get the 200 jellies (you can transfer the jellies after the reached lvl 24 i think), i feel like i am missing a couple more.

PD: In our 95.1 we got a couple unannounced content, like the revamp of free mentors runs (20 to 5) and shard price lower (1000 to 500) (this was announced in the 95.2 NA but this was added in the 95.2 in kr), the mercs box key, on 95.1 kr the box dropped 5 for the rare 2-3 for epic and 1 for unique but a couple of patches after the chance to an universal key (blue), if i remeber correctly they reworked the keys on 95.4 kr (elder oracle update kr). we got the silver and golden bunny like in 95.3 (they drop dungeons points and the blue key), this change happen in the 95.4 kr along with the keys rework

after this update they didnt reset the leftover dnp. should i continue ?
              Last edited by Noctaelius; 01-12-2018, 10:31 AM.
              it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

assuming buying level 95 chaos crests for a couple months since they're on the current patch notes

Comment

• Noctaelius
                  Noctaelius commented
                  Editing a comment
                  that change was announced in the forum in the topic called "ED are you even trying? date: 09-15-2017, 02:25 AM", Gm Nest said that we were going to get chaos on the next update, pls read before type.

• Lemon
                  Lemon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  but was it on the patch notes?

• Noctaelius
                  Noctaelius commented
                  Editing a comment
                  true, chaos plates should be in the list too even if Gm Nest announced in the forums before the patch it was never included in the patch note until this update

Playing Dragoon too! We got some buffs not listed in the patch notes!
                Dragoon
                TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

ED needs to see this thread. There is so much content in the game that is not at all effectively explained, and people "abuse" many different mechanics as a means of farming gold, materials, etc. Making alts, farming points across them, redeeming more weekly prizes than one character would allow, people using VM's to multiply their looting, etc. If you're going to ban people for "abusing" something they programmed into the game, even by mistake, by their notice's logic, they should be punishing all of these practices and the ones mentioned above as well, as they're all forms of "abuse" people discovered without any explanation from ED.

There is no communication at all. My take on this situation is that, had they found something to be an issue and they did not want people to take advantage of it, they could chime an in-game scroll notice like they do for incoming maintenances and such indicating that they don't want the "abuse" to take place - indicating that it's "abuse" at all in their eyes to begin with. It's not as if these things were flagged as "abuse" and people maliciously, schemingly did them. No one knew, and no matter what anyone argues about expectations about what ED WOULD want, we can't know without notices, especially when, as stated above, there is so much that goes on in the game that people have to explore without any explanations in the patch note releases. Many people love and respect this game, despite all the continued inconsideration that seems to be regularly issued downward from management. If ED asked people to do or not do something, the allegiant, faithful players of the game would easily oblige, I'm sure.

We can't know what ED's intentions are simply by what they add to the game, and especially not if, now, they can build things in and ban people later. What can one do now? How do we know we won't get banned for something? Should I keep doing dungeons with no fatigue? Should I spend the DNP that didn't reset? Will that be "abuse," too? Give notices, at least. Give people some sort of indication as to what you do and do not want people to do. A lot of people say "oh, obviously it was abuse," but I've never witnessed in any other game I've personally played ever a publisher misstepping aspects of their game and then punishing the playerbase to any degree for it. I've absolutely never, and everyone else even expected a rollback because that is just the sensible thing everyone expected. if you don't want people to do something in your game, I strongly believe not placing it in the game is the best direction; if you accidentally do, then do what you can to fix your mistake. Most people expected that, and I'm very surprised that that course of action was somehow deemed less ideal than this one.

Nobody is saying this whole situation wasn't clearly insane. The way it was handled, however, is extremely lazy and downright offensive to a lot of the most loyal veterans whose names I found on that list, and some of which whose names I won't be seeing online in my friend list for a while. The bans don't even really matter, as few people will miss DN, believe me - what is wrong to me is that it disconnects a lot of the community, and, evidently, doesn't even solve the inflation issue, considering everyone who mailed their gold or sold things for wild prices still have their gold, and I don't know how much faith I have in ED's ability to reverse all of the trading that's went on if they allow all the millions of gold released to remain even now. You want to punish the people who "abused" the issue, but many people remain unpunished, and those people who are unpunished still have however many hundreds of thousands of gold above everyone who didn't even touch BHT.

This solution fixes little, and that's being generous. It's not going to really do very much at all to combat the inflation, players with the highest gold earnings during yesterday's mess will seemingly keep it without any penalty as per the notice policy, and the community itself is highly compromised. Many of the people on those lists, even for those of us who didn't do those runs or interact with the marketplace, are friends, mentors, guildies, or GMs of ours; considering how driven many players are by their ability to play with friends, many people are simply logging on and off when they realize many people they like to play with aren't around. Not all people play socially and many won't mind, but many will. Again, many of the people on that list are some of the most allegiant players - the V.Eye.P subscribers, the gacha event investors, etc. I don't believe it's very responsible or sensitive at all to penalize some of your most dedicated veterans for a programming mistake you made. No one even really minded the mistake as much as they minded the backwardness of the chosen solution.

I can't see in any way how this was the best course of action. I truly hope something is done and that some of the damage is reversed before things get much worse. Until then, I advise no one engage in anything not specifically discussed in the patch notes. We will seemingly not be communicated with effectively, so we can not know the repercussions we might face for anything we do until it is seemingly too late. My condolences and best wishes to everyone.

Comment

• Vahrheit
                    Vahrheit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This post right here.

we had 95 chaos plate before this patch before. and ray mechanic dmg transfer nobody got ban for that either
                  Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

[GM] DENTITY[GM] Games Yaya Dean [GM] LIME

someone needs to fwd this to ED. yall pay attention

Comment

• [GM] LIME
                      [GM] LIME commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Still calling for a rollback in the little contact I have with them.

• aaron
                      aaron commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The G.O.A.T.

Thank you for fighting for the players.

Hello fellow players,

I have updated the list as per additional information provided. Please pay attention closely.

Thanks,
                    Divinitor Vahrhedrdral
                    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

:O I didn't knew that this is currently happening in NA?

How about the ray mechanic bug? is it already patched there?

Comment

Working...
                      X