Someone must take a move to sue EYE Dentity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone must take a move to sue EYE Dentity

and people who know the disgusting fact about the ED’s official should juga stop playing this game.. END..

What exactly would you sue them for?

They provide a free service with an option to buy in game items.

I'm legitimately curious. What would be the lawsuit?

Comment

i'm not gonna go into the nitty gritty of the TOS. Just Ctrl+F to verify what I'm saying. On their TOS page.

The moment you hit "I agree" and created an account. You agreed to follow their terms to be provided with service on their Intellectual property. (Hence Terms of Service.)

Consider it like walking into a place that serves food or an amusement park. They have no qualms servicing you as long as you follow their terms and meet their standards.

All the players who not only farmed an obvious non intended reward. Used** it to harm the game and ruined everyone else's game experience. Intended or not.

That's two violations already.

Also in the terms of agreement/service. You agreed to be subject to not just account suspensions but termination with or without reason by ED or any license holder of Dragons Nest.

In Laymans term, they can ban you on a whim.

The fact that they kept the bans under a month despite the serious damage that effected every single player in the game is lenient. And when I mean every player I don't mean just*** the abusers. (I'm getting the sense that the people who got Banned think they are the only important players around here)

Yes BHT was an oversite and couldn't be helped. The update that was coming to our server wasn't supposed to include anything BHT related. Not every singe component of the game can be tested. That's why when something serious as this happens, we need to report it so they can take care of it. Not fool around and think just because its for the $@#$ and giggles that makes them immortal to the consequences. (I'm talking to you Logan Paul ~ )

Just relax and enjoy the game. That's all it is.

Comment

• ionatwinkbottom
        ionatwinkbottom commented
        Editing a comment
        Reading all your bluebirds sent to all buttfhurt banned players made my day!

Not everyone farmed it and not everyone used their gold to destroy the market. The most damage didn't come from people farming BHT in the end because they got banned and their gold/stones removed. The real damage will be from people who abused the market's crazy inflation and made millions by flipping. People who ran BHT more than two times but less than 10 did next to no damage to the econemy. The people who ran it 31 times on multiple characters are the ones who should be address personally through email and have their gold removed. Banning people for playing the game the way it was intended is not the right course of action. The smartest idea would be to rollback the server to the first few minutes after the patch was released. If they don't have a backup then the maintenance should be used to remove gold from everyone who increased their gold by more than 50% after the first 2 hours of the patch.

Comment

Working...
      X