No announcement yet.

Disappointment at it's finest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO the lack of maturity you dumb kids have is baffling. Each and every one of you abusing BHT knew exactly what you were doing. You are not a victim and ED isn't the problem here. You can try to wiggle your way out of this in whatever way you want, make all the analogies, make all the excuses, etc.. the fact of the matter is you all knew 15k gold per run is not how it should have been. Anyone with even HALF a functioning brain knew bans, rollback, or an emergency maintenance was going to have to happen to fix that exploit. You exploited and you got what you deserved, how is it hard for all you little chimps to understand?

- You will not exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage.

- 3.3 Restrictions. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you shall not use the Software for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial entertainment purposes, and that you shall use the Software in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Except as expressly provided herein, you shall not, and shall not permit any third party to:
    3.3.1 Copy all or any portion of the Software, except as may be incidental to using the Software on your machine as permitted by this Agreement;
    3.3.2 Exploit the Software, in its entirety or individual components, for any purpose not expressly authorized by Eyedentity Games, Inc., including, without limitation (i)

The way this went down is not unique to ED. Any other game that had an exploit this damaging would have banned you all and potentially for a lot longer. ED didn't kill anyone's love for this game. A bunch of greedy autists are killing their own love for the game because they're so addicted that they found it reasonable to exploit a bug that could get them 500k(?) gold for completing their weekly allotted amount. If I were to interject my personal opinion, ED should ban people like this OP for an extended period of time, for publicly attempting to play the victim and not take responsibility for their actions. Nobody attempted to ruin DN except all 400+ of you losers trying to get ahead of honest people through dirty means. Good riddance, hopefully, many of you quit and we can actually get some worthwhile folks to assume the mantle.

Comment

• Kisoep
      Kisoep commented
      Editing a comment
      Insults and hate speech are against Forum Policy.

• Zengeroff
      Zengeroff commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely fucking nailed it.

Truer words haven't ever been said on this fucking website.

• ILLbeURdeath
      ILLbeURdeath commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said Bounty, I've given up trying to explain this to peeps. Like you said, they just don't want to man up and take their reprimand like a man and stop being opportunists who are looking to exploit/cheat.

Maybe I'll come back to the game if ED finally starts banning cheaters.

Again, well said Bounty o/

Can't tell who's worse: Eyedentity or EA Games.

Comment

Loving all these cops showing up on these threads to furiously wag their finger at anyone who disrespects The Rules. Eat my entire ass, you bootlicking twats.

Comment

• BountyKiller
        BountyKiller commented
        Editing a comment
        It has nothing to do with disrespecting the rules. Idc if you choose to exploit, just don't moan and act like you're innocent after you get busted. Take it like an adult and deal with the consequences of your actions. People took a risk and it didn't land in their favor, they surely wouldn't be complaining if they got away with it.

How fucking daft are you to think that 15k guaranteed a run is normal? Like holy shit, stop crying like a little bitch and accept your ban.

Comment

I'm noticing a lot of people are going after the low hanging fruit aka the 7 day ban. This in itself is not much of a reason to be up in arms whether you ran BHT 3 times or 31x<your number of max characters>. The real reason people should be holding ED accountable for the previous few says catastrophe is the amount of gold that will still be in the game due to people who didn't run BHT but played the market with counterfeit gold. There are no repercussions for those people even though they knowingly made possibly more money than the people who abused BHT x31+. When my account gets un-banned I probably won't be coming back to the game solely due to the inflation of the market, which makes it that much harder to progress in this game without giving ED or gold sellers your wallet. This isn't the first time a gaming company has made a huge mistake like this, but will fall into the "handled poorly" category by next Friday.

Comment

• BountyKiller
          BountyKiller commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have any evidence to show the amount of gold left over in the game? If so bring it to their attention and I'm sure they will do something about it. Sitting here and claiming there's insane amounts left doesn't help anything nor does it make your case. Show us the evidence or shut up. The market has basically gone back to normal now and the only thing that has changed is ruhc acc's and that's because most of the teams are full of exploiters too.

I already discussed about the TOS and my two cents about the ban itself on this thread. If anyone wants some insight.

Reference:
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...ue-eye-dentity

Originally posted by cleftobismalz View Post
        i'm not gonna go into the nitty gritty of the TOS. Just Ctrl+F to verify what I'm saying. On their TOS page.

The moment you hit "I agree" and created an account. You agreed to follow their terms to be provided with service on their Intellectual property. (Hence Terms of Service.)

Consider it like walking into a place that serves food or an amusement park. They have no qualms servicing you as long as you follow their terms and meet their standards.

All the players who not only farmed an obvious non intended reward. Used** it to harm the game and ruined everyone else's game experience. Intended or not.

That's two violations already.

Also in the terms of agreement/service. You agreed to be subject to not just account suspensions but termination with or without reason by ED or any license holder of Dragons Nest.

In Laymans term, they can ban you on a whim.

The fact that they kept the bans under a month despite the serious damage that effected every single player in the game is lenient. And when I mean every player I don't mean just*** the abusers. (I'm getting the sense that the people who got Banned think they are the only important players around here)

Yes BHT was an oversite and couldn't be helped. The update that was coming to our server wasn't supposed to include anything BHT related. Not every singe component of the game can be tested. That's why when something serious as this happens, we need to report it so they can take care of it. Not fool around and think just because its for the $@#$ and giggles that makes them immortal to the consequences. (I'm talking to you Logan Paul ~ )

Just relax and enjoy the game. That's all it is.

Comment

WOW a lot of responses. I was out enjoying life. I saw 40+ responses lmao. Felt like ranting in the morning and got a lot of views. I didn' even read the responses yet lol.

Comment

To all haters I love you defenders I love you too. We all are allowed our opinions. I was just ranting in the morning because i usually login to scoop my VeyeP eggs. I'e seen a lot of posts and decided too as well. I got a lot of traction and responses though fun reads for when I gotta poop yeah!!

Comment

Working...
            X