ED going to do something or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED going to do something or not?

ok, ED post a event on official site, so there is ED staff online now, finally come back if they took a break on past two days because of they don't work on weekend at Korea time. So now, please read these posts on the forum and do something, or not gonna do anything?

I believe this week they will be taking gold from certain players accounts. Then the following week they will take items from those player who spent some of the gold.

They posted about this the other day:
    http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/269

Comment

My guess is the guy who handles updates also handles these bans. Short story: He effs up the patch after not double checking it. Likely didn't even back up the player database (hence, no rollback). He comes back 12 hours later to check and loses his nuts. Looking for someone to blame to save face and his own job, he decides to ban the players involved.

Nothing will happen and the moron that handled the update gets to keep his job. The only way to handle this is boycott buying real money items from DN until he's fired and everyone is compensated.

Comment

nah i wish i could agree with your statement but this was a buttbuddy system. the gm who spotted the problem in forums dean posting the policies just minutes before we are banned and the guy who fucked up

Comment

Working...
        X