Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@Dev + GM. Can you provide us ways to get ascension cubes and unique gems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Dev + GM. Can you provide us ways to get ascension cubes and unique gems?

I know some people worked hard for these things or just got super lucky, but not everyone can VM or win the lottery. VM is against the rules but its the only way players can get gear enough in time for GDN without being unemployed or no school. Other server has so many mat injection because they are more population. For example, SEA has u-gems drop for them. We have to farm 200,000+ nest points to extract epic gems and maybe have enough cores. We have to do that 50 freaking times for 1 l-grade gem at least 7 times to get what we want to get geared for GDN+ which isnt even guarantee that stats we need when it is craft. Other servers have so many ascensions in their market, they have them in mp for less than 1k gold. NA has to buy them for 50k each now with inflated economy(I dont even wana bring up that). If you guys want us to be able to compete in future content with more than 1 team of players within the first 3-6 months, we need your help and we need it now more than ever since our economy is even worse than when we had a bunch of gold bots(and you know why :c ).

Please give an event or something that will help us be on equal ground with other servers. Our server is being failed right now.

Agreed.

Getting even unique gems is a giant pain in the ass and is hardly worth the effort.

Comment

I totally agree with this post. I think we definitely need a way to earn fusions as well.

Comment

Other server have had ascension events to where refined gens are the norm. On our server refined gens are rare. Ascension cubes are around 500g on most servers while on ours it's like 40k+ right now which is ridiculous! I think it's time our server finally gets an event to fix the issue here! It'll also help our server be able to clear gdn alot! Also an event with a method to obtain u gem crafting mats or even u gems themselves would be really nice! Crystal Point event is super awful, and doesn't really help anyone sadly.

Comment

If nothing else, we ought to be able to pick the stats we want on the damn things.

WAAAAY too much shit is left to RNG in this game.

Comment

I support this ^ gem crafting and asc cubes are a pain in the butt to do because of how heavily it relies on RNG
            ~Brad~~Hikari~

Comment

They can put them in the Dragon Vault as an additional revenue stream or even the Web Shop that they abandoned.

I suggest a low price of $50 per Ascension Cube and $3 per Fusion Cube. Our server needs to be more like China's with more spending events to acquire rare materials.

Comment

• epykun
                epykun commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you not understand how easy/cheap ascensions are on other servers???? $50 on ours while their like 400-500g on others sounds fair.... Maybe $5-10 in ec store sure.

The gem changes in 70 cap were so we didn't have to RNG our stats. Weird how they're reverted back to the other thing.

By the way, I support this cause. The only people who have made L grades honestly have no-lifed this game. Ascension Cubes would help gear our server too. It'd just help the bottom line in general. More hand outs for a smaller population is something that needs to be considered if you want this game to stay afloat.
              Last edited by aaron; 01-23-2018, 07:16 PM.
              Dragoon
              TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Plus after they get rid of DB, you can only get fusion cubes from pvp shop or cube pouch. I think it's harder to get than ascension cube

Comment

Actually only SEA has the cheap elevation cubes, NA and EU are both rolling in dirt

Oh and I heard magni glasses were taken out from NA and EU, if you intend to keep it this way at least stop making HC wraths and super valuable items obtainable from only gold chests lul
                  Last edited by ceruulean; 01-23-2018, 07:13 PM.
                  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                  Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• epykun
                    epykun commented
                    Editing a comment
                    EU might also have bad ascensions like us but every other server is literally cheap!

i am Sukiyahii and i support this message 100% posted by miki
                  Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

Honestly, the Crystal shop is absolutely abysmal.

The shit in it is massively overpriced. It would be far more useful if you put unique sealed gems in it for like, 20-30k each. That'd be fan-freakin-tastic and actually make the Crystal shop not suck.

Comment

"give me free stuff I don't want to put in the effort for it" ~ every NA player ever

what a brand new and unique perspective

Comment

Where are you pulling the value of 500g-1k per Ascension cube prices from?

picture taken from kDN's marketplace, sorted from most expensive to cheapest

I do agree that our server's pricing of premium items is indeed absurd at the moment. I for one would happily welcome events that reward gem fragments or alternate ways to obtain/craft unique gems.

Comment

• miki
                          miki commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I noticed it on TDN. I dont have ss but I can get one in a bit. But 2.5k is good too!

• ceruulean
                          ceruulean commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i asked for elevation cube price check in SEA DN discord, they quoted 300g no joke. Couple months ago

• epykun
                          epykun commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh sorry that 2.5k isn't 500g, while ours is still 50k at the least atm...

Originally posted by scat View Post
                        "give me free stuff I don't want to put in the effort for it" ~ every NA player ever

what a brand new and unique perspective
                        shouldnt you be busy vming? troll elsewhere pls, bye!

Comment

Working...
                        X