Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@Dev + GM. Can you provide us ways to get ascension cubes and unique gems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miki View Post

shouldnt you be busy vming? troll elsewhere pls, bye!
    doesn't make my opinion of your brilliant epiphany any less valid. just your usual boo hoo, give me free things banter

Comment

Originally posted by scat View Post

doesn't make my opinion of your brilliant epiphany any less valid. just your usual boo hoo, give me free things banter
      good thing I never asked or cared about it!

Comment

Originally posted by miki View Post

good thing I never asked or cared about it!
        so I take it this entire thread had the intention of being a giant circle jerk about how miki is the genius, humanitarian that DN needs? wow miki, this is a great idea! l love it keep up the good work! sorry to burst your bubble but communism nest isn't a new concept

Comment

Events aren't always about free stuff. They can be designed in a way that allows people to work for and earn their rewards. Having new ways to obtain items isn't communistic or expecting handouts.. We're just asking for more reasonable ways to obtain items in the game. You're better than this Gingy =3=

Comment

Originally posted by Indi View Post
            Where are you pulling the value of 500g-1k per Ascension cube prices from?

picture taken from kDN's marketplace, sorted from most expensive to cheapest

I do agree that our server's pricing of premium items is indeed absurd at the moment. I for one would happily welcome events that reward gem fragments or alternate ways to obtain/craft unique gems.
            Here is on TDN:

Comment

• Indi
              Indi commented
              Editing a comment
              thank you Miki!

Originally posted by JessKidding View Post
            Events aren't always about free stuff. They can be designed in a way that allows people to work for and earn their rewards. Having new ways to obtain items isn't communistic or expecting handouts.. We're just asking for more reasonable ways to obtain items in the game. You're better than this Gingy =3=
            gem grind is far more reasonable than ridiculous time restricted things like genesis or calypsos prior to stone upgrading. the items are there and available for anyone to grind for, NA players including myself are just too lazy to commit for it. it'd be really naive to think anyone on this game would be satisfied with making it 'easier'. they add one more source then more complain that it's still not easy enough and that process continues up until the entire game might as well be equalized. if people want something, work for it or sit in town and get nothing

"I know some people worked hard for these things or just got super lucky, but not everyone can VM or win the lottery. "

"l want the same things but I don't want to work as hard as the other guy"

communism nest
            Last edited by scat; 01-24-2018, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• JessKidding
              JessKidding commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think it's laziness or lack of commitment. If DB was still available with the rewards of fusions for completion, I think that is really all we'd need to be on track as far as those are concerned. I don't think asking for a piece of content or an event that can reward players in a similar fashion is making things "easier". Ascension cubes is really a population issue and I don't think asking the devs to pay more attention to the server and understand the needs of a particular server is really unreasonable. It's easy to say "work for it" but that's precisely what we're asking for in this thread.. A reasonable means of working towards our goals.

This is actually not a bad idea. Since our players base so so small compare to others server hence you will rarely see any Unique gem in the market or any Talisman. If any want a proof go check trade section the current bid on an FD plate is 1.5 mil while in sea its like 300 k average. This is why I started to craft my own. In short NA market is trash hardly any useful item is listed.

Comment

stop complaining and grind. i can get enough core to craft an unique in 3 hours (no rng or limit break or mp)...... it is SUPER easy now...

PD: I want those ascencion cube!!!!! they are fucking cheap!
              it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

I don't understand why there so much negative against this post this guy miki he's outlining the issues of our server and what he say is true. The market is there for a reason its for players to access and buy items. It's like going grocery shopping so your telling me if there no tomato in the store you go home and plant your own? Not everyone have a house, some players live in a flat For god sake.

DW miki you get 1 like from me.

Comment

You can't really grind for ascension cubes either way, with mags especially being removed from daily shop. Gem cores are slight rng, but ascension cubes are rare rng to even see them, then it's did you mag or you relying on rng hopefully got that gold chest. It'd be nice if they gave us some events to help progression for every type for of player.
                  Last edited by epykun; 01-24-2018, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• xEternity
                    xEternity commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If people wanted to be lazy and completely remove all rng from gems and ascension cubes they would go to friends or gold buying websites, open up the wallet and start swiping away. No way that is not a contributing factor to it. If it really was that simple how come only like 3 people (max probably 5) have level 95 Lgrade gems? The BHT issue with incompetence from ED doesn't help either...

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post
                  I don't understand why there so much negative against this post this guy miki he's outlining the issues of our server and what he say is true. The market is there for a reason its for players to access and buy items. It's like going grocery shopping so your telling me if there no tomato in the store you go home and plant your own? Not everyone have a house, some players live in a flat For god sake.

DW miki you get 1 like from me.
                  Burglar/Scat is just always salty for whatever reason lmao. Say 1 wrong thing and dude goes on a tirade.

Comment

I think general consensus outside of the few special folks is that DN NA need more events outside of the spending events. We don't get any type of events related to in-game content e.g. fusion, gem/core, gold, wrath, ascension cube n many more. We did get some when we just transferred over to CC (pkn run/exp boost/ enhancement boost/ recycled raid equalized raid run etc), and it died out after around 6 months. People still played the game event even when it was riled with bugs that appeared due to transfer; item bug/ inventory bug/ skill bug.

The Zimbabwe event (rarestone) shows a good reflection of DN NA players. Putting the inflation bug aside, the DN NA server basically reached a peak with its players in a long time. Even though the event last only 11 hours, many DN NA players heard of the unannounced event. This show how hungry DN NA players are for events with decent obtainable rewards, not the bland spending events. The spending events doesn't promote playing the game, so at the end of the day only a scarce numbers of players are on.

I do not think we are asking for handouts, we are asking for more content outside the minor patch updates and spending events. Many items are near impossible to get. Many players do not have the means to obtain them so they don't even attempt it. So in the end they don't play the game.

That being said, spending events isn't bad for what it is, but when you only have spending event and neglect everything else something just doesn't feel right. We do not mind copy paste of events occurring on other servers because we literally have nothing other than spending events.

As a side note: raid events don't count, only a hand full of players have the gear and team to clear it so it doesn't apply to majority of players. Reminds me of the monthly first clearer for DNP consist of the same people with alts on the idn raid...

Comment

• epykun
                      epykun commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Non spend events are nice, but tiered spending events aren't bad if the rewards are okay for the tiers. Like the conversion tiered event was good, this crystal (scam) points event isn't worth it at all.

• Peanut
                      Peanut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think I have stated that spending events is fine. Either its good or bad is subjective. DN NA also tried to have a shop where you can buy mats with money in the website. What I am saying was that having only spending events and nothing else seems redundant

they already fixed this

ed added dragon gem and tali mats to merc boxes in KDN already in GDN patch even blue boxes

Comment

• epykun
                      epykun commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah I've been waiting for that update and tell others they should wait to open! This doesn't fix the ascension cube problem though!

Population is too small
                    not even enough people to make use of casual stuff like Merc box additions

No way to solve it other than attract players to game
                    Need pvp content integrated with pve rewards, maybe people scoff at how pvpers don't need pve rewards but pvers do...
                    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
                      OneMysteriousGuy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That is the issues that ED lack to comprehend. They need to cater to our population needs.

• epykun
                      epykun commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Even with more population it doesn't fix the problem with ascension cubes. More population = even more demand!

Originally posted by RichGoldBuyer View Post

Burglar/Scat is just always salty for whatever reason lmao. Say 1 wrong thing and dude goes on a tirade.
                    I just don't like the idea of people asking for/getting handouts. I'll gladly take CDN's web shop system for every end game need and watch people cry p2w for the rest of the game's lifetime before being okay with freebies

our pathetic community already cries p2w because of simple costumes anyways so nothing would really change if we got it

Comment

• xEternity
                      xEternity commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think most people who do complain about "p2w" is more about the people who buy gold and get away with it. It is supposed to be against the rules and a bannable offense yet ED doesn't crack down. Yes costumes and ec stuff is helpful but it's all %'s and so if the original stats are bad/low they do not have as much of an impact right? You think anyone that is a gold buyer would have the same gear they have now? No. Also that gold buying is one of the other reasons that our economy is still crap even from before the BHT issue. You can't tell me that those with Lgrade gems can get that stuff by just playing the game properly. Or else more people would have them right?
                  Working...
                  X