Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@Dev + GM. Can you provide us ways to get ascension cubes and unique gems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignoring trolls and people that dont know how to read(I know my English isn't perfect but I think its clear enough for everyone else) LF> dev or gm response to our request

Comment

For Ascension cube it's a population issue. EU and NA are not the most populated servers compared to TDN/SEA... For Gems, we clearly need help but giveaways are not the solution for longterm, it will comeback sooner or later. They gotta make specific changes which is not usually fast (look at Cash Shop items on marketplace, it worked, but took a while for the devs to send it), so even if they see our needs, we need a fast solution AND a longterm solution for when next cap will be there so it doesn't happen again.

My only wish is that Calypso Set will be enough to enter GDN but I doubt it. They kind of messed up of with the mat requirements for Gems and Talismans this cap :/
      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
      IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• epykun
        epykun commented
        Editing a comment
        Even if we had the population as SEA/KDN/TDN/CDN ascensions would still be redic expensive. With more players comes more cubes but also just as much more demand on them. It's not just 1 of the 2. Every other server has had ascension injection events of some sort to where their not that bad to get.
    Working...
    X