Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An actual rate yet for the Gold Goble Coins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An actual rate yet for the Gold Goble Coins?

So most of us putting in effort to try to obtain these glorious items to get gold in better quantities, despite the NA incident. Everyone is unsure of what the actual rates are and those lucky apparently have found it only once so far ive heard, the board game seems good, if it werent for the fact the rates to kill the monsters fast is bad enough, i love all the rewards, but there should be at least an event every patch where people can earn the chance to get at least one coin a month. The problem is that Slayer gear is somewhat hard enough still, i just found a legend hammer of enchancement just today, 3 gold rabbits from abyss and none of them pop up any sign. We need a drop rate info from the devs themselves instead of speculation, because it seems that with Slayer gear being still difficult to find, especially for specific class, the coins are worse rates than they are apparently. It would be great to know by the math if runs are even possible or its just a waste of time and keep farming resources just to get the gold you need.

I've gotten 2 out of approximately 150ish runs so I'd say the drop rate is probably less than 2%.

I got my first one from a gold bunny, the last one from a silver bunny.

​​​​​​I've gotten probably 4 or 5 gold bunnies during those runs and only one of them yielded a coin. So there really doesn't seem to be a reliable way of knowing when they might show up.

Comment

So far iv'e gotten 3 coins, one on my main and 2 on my alt char. But still the drop rate is very low and rare.

Comment

I've gotten 2 coins total. On Gold bunnies, I've gotten 2 out of the 5 I've encountered so far.

Comment

Working...
        X