Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why remove Mag Glasses from Shops?

Hi,

I was enjoying the 10 mag glasses per week through the dungeon point shop from Priestess of Darkness. Why has it been removed? Mag glasses in the cash vault are almost $1 each, and you need 3 of them per dungeon. With ascension cubes already being rare to drop in gold chest, it's now practically impossible for me to obtain mag glasses unless I actually buy it off the cash vault, for $1 each. These $1 each mag glasses can add up fast in real $$$. And using it in a drop that rarely shows, doing it multiple times in multiple different dungeons. Get the picture?

More and more you are taking away the "free" part which was once advertised in this game. More and more, we are unable to play this without using money. Your players still remaining are already spending enough as it is. Even with the 10 mag glasses in the shop, I would still on ocassion buy them from the cash vault. But now, it is for every occasion. Now, I will not even bother doing any side content such as VH Hell or GN Hell, seeing as how I will have no chance at obtaining ascension cubes.

It's not that I even care about the ascension cubes for myself. I am leaving the game in 2 months. However, this isn't right to the community. @GMs and fellow community, please help us fix this problem.
    Last edited by LordVoldemor; 01-25-2018, 03:07 AM.

I'm pretty sure Magnifying Glass was, is, and always will be something that is best used for stage with precious gold chest loot (i.e Rune HC). Using them all up for 4-man nest is quite wasteful.

If you really don't care about the cubes, you won't bother making this post in the first place. Unless, of course, you were planning to sell your account for real cash after you retire in 2 months, which is outlawed in Operation Policy section concerning Account and Item Trading.

P.S: Before you start berating me for not supporting your suggestion, please remember that they (both developers and publishers) still need the fund to pay their staffs and cover their cost.

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a SEA player, so I wouldn't know every event you had in NA server.

Back in the early days of cap 90, 10x magnifying glasses were also available for purchase in our Dark Priestess Store. However, because these Magnifying Glasses brought about inflation (due to Magnifique Reward event from Cherry Credits), they were immediately removed within a month after cap 90 implementation.

We were only able to buy those weekly magnifying glasses for a month before their permanent removal.

How many months/years has it been since cap 90 was first introduced in your server? And when exactly did they remove those magnifying glasses from the shop?

And you seem to misunderstood my point. If you were really planning on quitting the game in 2 months, why would you need to care about how troublesome it is getting those cube without magnifying glass? What's the use of collecting more gold if you won't play long enough to enjoy them? Why should you care about other people quitting, when you yourself were planning to do so too?

I've been playing DN since before Sea Dragon Nest was even released in cap 40, so please do not accuse me of having never played the game.

• ceruulean
      ceruulean commented
      Editing a comment
      Sea has really cheap Ascension cubes tho, and got gold from using magnis? Lol na got none of that

It's ok you were lucky the previous publisher treated you very well, won't be seeing anything generous from ed

• LordVoldemor
      LordVoldemor commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear Sir, there is no way that mag glasses can cause "inflation" in NA server. They are not tradeable or sellable. You play a completely different server, so please don't assume that you know how things are going in NA server. I've been playing the game in NA server since 40 cap, almost from the start, so I know how things have been as well. I apologize for saying "do you even play this game?" but you cannot properly represent our server knowing you don't even play this one. Please come here, and see how P2W it has become. Removing the mag glasses is only going to worsen the situation.

"If you were really planning on quitting the game in 2 months, why would you need to care about how troublesome it is getting those cube without magnifying glass? What's the use of collecting more gold if you won't play long enough to enjoy them? Why should you care about other people quitting, when you yourself were planning to do so too?"
      ----If you want to know my personal reasons, then please message me and I will be happy to explain. My reasons really have nothing to do with the argument and frankly no one cares about my reasons, so I'll leave it at that. Have a good one.

Originally posted by LordVoldemor View Post
    Hi,
    More and more you are taking away the "free" part which was once advertised in this game. More and more, we are unable to play this without using money.
    you still have a 25% chance to pick the right box which doesn't cost anything meaning its still technically free. you dont automatically fail, go to jail without passing go if you don't get the gold chest or miss a cube either so yeah, you can still play the game without paying. you just end up missing things that you possibly wouldn't have if luxury items were free. who would've thought

Comment

Because money, that's why.

ED loves all the pennies we give them.

Comment

Working...
      X