Dark Banquet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Banquet?

Is there a reason why DB was removed and nothing said about it? Other than it glitched? Just seems weird since they came out with a HC version, then shortly after it disappears. xD

Shortly is a bit of an understatement -- DB HC was out for quite a while. I heard there's a new version of DB that's supposed to be its successor, somethingsomething new kind of talismans. Here's a link to a translation: http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2017/...t-hall-for-all

Comment

I thought they removed it because it was being abused by bots...
      Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
      Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
      Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
      Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

• Frikinhel
        Frikinhel commented
        Editing a comment
        As in, gold sellers were milking it with their bot army.

• Noctaelius
        Noctaelius commented
        Editing a comment
        I Cant believe what i am reading.......... bots on Dark Banquet.... i am done with this community......

@GM Nest can you answare this plox

Edit: Noctaelum made me type this T_T
      Last edited by Hielito; 01-29-2018, 10:57 PM.

Comment

this is an unapproved msg

Dark Banquet has been replaced with a broken version of Dark Banquet Hall for All. Requires an entry pass, but some of the data for the map is invalid and there’s no way to obtain a pass. Source Hidden Change 95.3 NA

Pd: Hielito obey my command and delete your post (?)
        Last edited by Noctaelius; 01-29-2018, 10:59 PM.
        it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

I think I read somewhere we'll be getting banquet with the new Lencea Awakening patch. But we've all been duped before!

Comment

Working...
          X