so apple farming is only option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so apple farming is only option?

So apple farming is the only option to obtain reasonable amount of gold? Is there anything we can do daily to make gold constantly? I hear people saying dragon nest removed many of old contents used to make various amount of gold and I'm so lost here.

I wonder if I should just do all the side quests and main quests after I get to max level; I hear that you can get 5k+ gold from finishing them all although it'll take time.

It's a nice chunk from the quests to get a basic suit to farm abyss with. Only problem is it takes forever to do them lol. Zephyra plains (level 90 dungeon) is still ok to farm, you get about 8g per run + drops you can sell +golden goblin dropping 200g etc.
    Last edited by Asal; 10-04-2016, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Asal View Post
      It's a nice chunk from the quests to get a basic suit to farm abyss with. Only problem is it takes forever to do them lol. Zephyra plains (level 90 dungeon) is still ok to farm, you get about 8g per run + drops you can sell +golden goblin dropping 200g etc.
      I'm a casual player so I don't really have much time to play alot but man, why did they limit the ways to make gold like this all of sudden? I'm just worried about not having enough gold to gear up and just farming the same dungeon over and over again is gonna be a pain...

Comment

It's not really "all of the sudden," it's been this way for a while, sadly. If you don't really have a lot of time to play, apple farming is a decent option if you're not bothered by it. There's plenty of options to make gold, it just depends on what you'd rather be doing, if that'd be running content, grinding, farming apples of characters, etc. Some earn more gold then others, but none really earn a ton. There really isn't a magically way to earn lots of gold in a short amount of time. Most people I know just do all of these.
        Discord - Faith#5192

Comment

Working...
        X