"Are you Jelly?" rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Are you Jelly?" rewards

The "Are you Jelly?" jelly rewards expire in a month.

The ONLY reason I participated in this event was to stock up on jellies for Tier 2 Calypso. Nowhere in the event description does it say that the jellies will expire.

If it were stated that the jellies would expire in a month, I would not have participated in the event. These jellies are entirely useless to me as I have nothing to use them on in the next month.

Nest Dean Yaya, Please either refund my ET purchases, or replace the expiring jellies with non-expiring ones.

-AgustD

P.S. FWIW, I have sent in a ticket regarding this.

Also note that the Iona Skill Crest has no valid skill and is useless until this is fixed.
    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Picture of the above

Comment

That sucks... When does t2 Medea to t1 Calypse happen?

This is irritating...

Comment

Interestingly, only the 200 Jelly stacks have a time limit. The 100 stacks we got do not.

Comment

Nest Visage Yaya Dean [GM] DENTITY [GM] LIME [GM]Ignacio

Dragoon
            TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

I second this, please change the expiring jellies to the normal ones as we were definitely not informed of this.

Comment

Yeah high upset that it wasn't stated the 200 stacks expire in the event, please exchange them with non-expiring jellys!

Comment

Both the crest and jelly issues are being fixed. https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/281

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Comment

Thanks for the update, Dentity!

Comment

Hello Heroes,

The 200 stack of Jellies has been fixed, with replaced by non-expired jellies and Iona's crest is being fixed, should be updated after the next patch on Feb 8th.

Sorry for any inconvenience has been caused.

Best,
                      GM Nest

Comment

• Ferroz
                        Ferroz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nest @[GM] DENTITY

IGN: Gandora

ISSUE NOT RESOLVED

On the Thursday morning of February 1, 2018 (PST TIME), all my rewards for the "Are you Jelly?" event were distributed to me correctly. I claimed the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Jellies and enhancing stones. However, I noticed that the jellies had expiration dates so I held off on claiming the jellies and enhancing stones for Tier 3, Tier 4, and Tier 5. When I got home in the evening of February 1, 2018, Tier 3, Tier 4, and Tier 5 jellies and enhancing stones were gone from my special awards. The only award remaining in my special awards was the Varnak or Iona Crest award. On February 2, 2018 (PST), the only jelly that was replaced was the Tier 2 jelly. I was unable to collect Tier 3, Tier 4, and Tier 5 jellies and stones because they disappeared from my special awards and they were also not replaced. Please fix this. This is unacceptable. Thank you for your help!

I have also sent in a support ticket.
                        Last edited by Ferroz; 02-02-2018, 09:37 AM.

• Nest
                        Nest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello Gandora,

Your missing Tier 3,4 and 5 Rewards and missing jellies(non expiring ones) were credited and should be able to claim them from your special storage.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience has been caused. Let me know if you face any other problems.

Best,
                        GM Nest

Nest [GM] DENTITY,

Unfortunately, the issue still hasn't been resolved.

I redeemed Tier 1 rewards (100 non-expiring jellies), and Tier 2 rewards (200 expiring jellies), but left Tier 3, 4, and 5 rewards un-redeemed in my secret storage. This left me with 100 non-expiring jelly, and 200 expiring jelly in my inventory, and the other 1200 jellies in my secret storage.

Some time last night, the 1200 jellies were removed from my secret storage and I could no longer redeem them. Some time after that, the 200 expiring jellies were removed from my inventory, and I was given 200 non-expiring jellies in my inventory. This leaves me with 300 total jellies, and 1200 missing.

Thanks again for trying to fix it!

Comment

• Ferroz
                        Ferroz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am facing the same exact situation. I sent in a support ticket for this. Hopefully you did the same and we get our 1200 jellies and the enhancing stones we are missing.
                        Last edited by Ferroz; 02-02-2018, 09:17 AM.

• Nest
                        Nest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello Schultzaur,

Your missing rewards and 12 dozens of non-expiring Jellies has been distributed, please check your special storage and should be able to reclaim them now.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience has been caused. Let me know if you have any other problems!

Best,
                        GM Nest

same.
                      Still missing tier 3,4,5 rewards. Didn't get them out of the special storage and now they are gone lol
                      Hope this gets fixed soon.

IGN: RickyTW
                      Last edited by RickyTW; 02-02-2018, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Nest
                        Nest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello Ricky, your missing rewards has been distributed and should be able to claim them from your special storage.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience has been caused. Let me know if you face any other problems.

Best,
                        GM Nest

Originally posted by RickyTW View Post
                      same.
                      Still missing tier 3,4,5 rewards. Didn't get them out of the special storage and now they are gone lol
                      Hope this gets fixed soon.
                      Same problem as this guy.
                      Dragoon
                      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• [GM] LIME
                        [GM] LIME commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What is your IGN?

hi, i am having the same issue! only got tier 1 but i'm missing 2 and 3. ign: Orakale

i sent in a ticket also

Comment

• Nest
                        Nest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello Orakale, your rewards has been credited, should be able to claim them from special storage.

Let me know if you face any other problems.

Best,
                        GM Nest
                    Working...
                    X