Eyedentity I need response from you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyedentity I need response from you!

Does lvl 93 box that contains perm mount, wings, decal..etc time limited or can I leave it in my inventory box as long as I want even after the end of event?

I'm currently lvl 81 LK and have been hard grinding and this is killing my joy for playing this game so I would like to take time and do my quests.

If you do not open the actual level 93 box (aka, the level up box you get for each level), you can redeem it whenever. If you open the box, and get the items from it (it'll have the items in other pouches), they'll expire. They do expire after a bit.
    Last edited by ninjatheurgist; 10-04-2016, 10:36 AM.
    Discord - Faith#5192

Comment

If you click on the 'receive all gear' button, it will show you everything that's inside. It will ask for confirmation before it transfers to your char so you can peek at it. I think most everything is 30 day stuff except the costume is maybe permanent? Bag/Inventory are 30 day, Eyedentity banner wing is only 14 days I believe. Not sure about the mount.

Comment

o.o theres a perm costume in 93 box? is there a list of updated items for lvl 91-92-93? i'd really like to know

Comment

the perm items (red ice dragon set, black wolf) are only from an event box that you get if you level a new character from 1-93
          Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
          Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
          Discord: vara#2664
          recent costumes list

Comment

Originally posted by vara View Post
            the perm items (red ice dragon set, black wolf) are only from an event box that you get if you level a new character from 1-93
            Yeah that's the one I'm talking about the one from event, is that time limited or can I just keep the box in my inventory without opening it as long as I want?

Comment

Originally posted by goflvhxj963 View Post

Yeah that's the one I'm talking about the one from event, is that time limited or can I just keep the box in my inventory without opening it as long as I want?
              i'd assume the actual box would be timed. i dont see why you wouldnt want to open it though.
              Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
              Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
              Discord: vara#2664
              recent costumes list

Comment

Originally posted by vara View Post

i'd assume the actual box would be timed. i dont see why you wouldnt want to open it though.
                As I explained in my first post, "I'm currently lvl 81 LK and have been hard grinding and this is killing my joy for playing this game so I would like to take time and do my quests."

I'm just worried that I might forget about it and miss the box when it gets to deadline.

Comment

Edit: Whoops, Box does not have exp date knew i should of confirmed that ;D
                  Last edited by Asal; 10-04-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Waht about my old boxes? I opened them for the bag space but nothing. Are the boxes the same or is it just for new created chars

Comment

the box does not have a time limit, at least the box itself doesn't have a time limit, I don't know about the items inside tho, haven't reached 93 yet

Comment

I think you can leave it, and the wings/tail/decal/wolf are permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirandir View Post
                          the box does not have a time limit, at least the box itself doesn't have a time limit, I don't know about the items inside tho, haven't reached 93 yet
                          This. It's not like the Dark Avenger and Silver Hunter boxes (or any of the time-limited login rewards) where the expiration date is listed right on the box. The boxes for new characters don't have any dates set on them. Which kinda leaves one to wonder whether or not they really ARE time-limited. Could just be that you can get the boxes whenever you create a new character until the specified date.

Comment

Working...
                          X