Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legitimately try and convince me to play DN again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legitimately try and convince me to play DN again.

Thinking about playing DN again. Last I played was around the start of IDN.

I'm getting an itch to play again but I'm not too sure about it. I'd like to hear some good reasons for me to come back. Thinking about playing Windwalker or Silver Hunter.

Thanks and have a good day!

They made it easier to gear up now. Except ED isn't that great a dev. But still fun game

Comment

DN is like that one hot ex you had, you know shes bad but shes just so sexy and you wanna play with her but she ends up breaking you heart again.

Comment

Bra if u need convincing then maybe u should consider why
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
          consider why
          I left because I played too much and got tired. I've been looking for an MMO to play and thought about DN. I've been gone for so long that I don't know if it is worth coming back to or not. That's why I want someone to convince me to play. I don't need to hear about any negative aspects of the game, I'm sure there is plenty. I just want to know if there is a good reason for me to come back.

Comment

• ceruulean
            ceruulean commented
            Editing a comment
            lencea awakening because dragoon is SSS tier and blows every other class out the water
            rune dragon: the current relevant raid and also the most disappointing raid in the history of dn
            dark banquet hc, its equalized and actually fun
            bleed phantom new class in a few months
            volcano nests, guardian nest. mist nest in the future (70-80 cap repeats, great content but not new)
            kairon nest, new nest which so far the trailer shows it's just dailies on steroids and wont be hitting NA until summer (not even out in KDN, maybe this month)

otherwise if you're gunning to do revamped GDN or the future Forest Dragon
            not worth at all

you want an actual good reason? is that klay and aubri are currently playing

• Noctaelius
            Noctaelius commented
            Editing a comment
            Dark Banquest HC was fun until they remove it and nerf it

Through all DN's faults, the thing that keeps me playing is the actual gameplay. No other action-MMO I've played has come close to capturing the same feel.

If you quit because you played too much, consider coming back as a casual player, or a PvP player. The end-game grind is still too long at the moment (or too $$$).
          Last edited by schultzaur; 02-05-2018, 12:29 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I wouldn't convince anyone to play DN right now. The economy is abysmal and we barely get good events ( 300% exp, high drop rate boost, enhancing event ) anymore.

Comment

• Kissy
              Kissy commented
              Editing a comment
              You literally did the opposite of what I was asking. Why did you even feel like saying anything?

• Eight
              Eight commented
              Editing a comment
              "Bra if u need convincing then maybe u should consider why"

The question your asking is something you need to decide on your own. Is DN fun to You? If yes then play xD. Worst case is you try it out again and decide it's not for you. Happy Dning

Comment

Originally posted by Eight View Post
              I wouldn't convince anyone to play DN right now. The economy is abysmal and we barely get good events ( 300% exp, high drop rate boost, enhancing event ) anymore.
              I wouldn't convince anyone either, but mostly because I've tried (and seen others try) in more than one game (even the good ones that show no signs of dying but still have this kind of question pop up), and I've seen how it almost always ends (every positive comment getting shot down by ONE negative/troll comment speaking to the asker's paranoia and being accepted as "Word of Law"). So I just don't bother trying to convince anyone to stick with a game that they clearly have issues staying with.

So Kissy, all I'm gonna say is this: think about WHY you're wanting to come back and what you hope to gain from returning, and THEN determine if it's good enough to actually justify coming back. If you do decide to come back and stay a while, good for you. If not, no skin off my back.
              Last edited by BowieSage; 02-07-2018, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• Kissy
                Kissy commented
                Editing a comment
                Well put, thanks.

Originally posted by Kissy View Post

I left because I played too much and got tired. I've been looking for an MMO to play and thought about DN. I've been gone for so long that I don't know if it is worth coming back to or not. That's why I want someone to convince me to play. I don't need to hear about any negative aspects of the game, I'm sure there is plenty. I just want to know if there is a good reason for me to come back.
              U know there is a MOBILE Version of DN it is called DN:SAINT HAVEN if u wanna try something new !

I played DN in the early days when Warriors , Academics, Sorceress were WAS cold now i tried to play once more

losing interest in MMORPG is a bad medicine for me.

I also want to start playing DN once again in a GRIND Feeling i juz can't find it in me yet.

http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

Working...
              X