Aisha Eggs = Scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aisha Eggs = Scam?

The individual pieces may seem like it has superior stats compared to previous sets, but its lack of set bonuses makes it just about even with rajuul set 4 piece or even worse. What is the point of buying these new eggs?

The aesthetics?

Not only is this Dragon Nest, it's also Fashion Nest as well.

They aren't a scam. Not even remotely.

Comment

1. If you collect spirits, this one is pretty adorable and also has the usual 15% crit on 2pc.
      2. Perhaps the usefulness of the W/T/D/N depends on your class and your current stats. One notable benefit to this set is that because there is no set effect, you won't be locked into having a full 4 piece set anymore. In other words, you'd be free to mix/match with future pieces for stats/looks (until they release something that blows this one out of the water).
      3. If you're buying the eggs themselves, you can sell duplicate pieces on the marketplace for a pretty steep price right now.
      Last edited by MomoeNagisa; 02-10-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I just hate the idea of getting a supposed "rare" item; in this case, aisha wep coupons, when a gunslinger wep blows it out of the water. I expected the eggs to at least be the same as rajuul/greedy set with their set bonuses, but got something much worse.

Comment

Bud nobody cares
          the original purpose is for fashion, if you really need stats buy a previous set

Cry more when you get a free-piece-per-100 rebate
          Hilarious
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• lightbreaker
            lightbreaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I care, or at least I did, and as a new player I just wanted to start gearing up, and buying these eggs seemed like a good option to get started. But please, keep up with the insults. I really appreciate that

• cleftobismalz
            cleftobismalz commented
            Editing a comment
            My advice since you are a new player, get what you can get. Don't aim for the top immediately when you've just started. You have a lot to learn before you start making big risky decisions like that. Honestly most new players would kill for the aisha pieces. You must count your blessings you have such pieces because its literally better than nothing.

What? Aisha acc's are .02 better than my Jas set. I'm not sure where you're getting that it's on par with Greedy/Raj.

Comment

Aisha is the strongest set on the server, but very marginally compared to jas/sad. All 3 of these are stronger than previous 6-pieces. Maybe you should look this up before throwing a post saying it's not good... Also this is nice is general b/c this will let future set potentillay be mix-matched.

Comment

im just tellin the truth man
              http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...hing-is-a-scam
              http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...gs-such-a-scam

yes im butthurt and im showing you why im butthurt

people used to spend thousands for wings and acc before they even gave relevant stats. just for aesthetics. with nexon, the previous publisher
              at least back then they knew it was for vanity and nothing else. or if it was for stat gain, it was literally 5% tops.

but having to spend for stats, and RNG cash becoming a PVE necessity, is the real sad part
              Last edited by ceruulean; 02-11-2018, 12:02 AM.
              Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
              Who guards the guardians?

Comment

For me this is scam.

Comment

• Breamiin
                  Breamiin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well of course you're going to feel its a scam. Every 100 eggs for a guaranteed piece? They've only ever done that with Rajuul wing/tail/neck/decal set and the rest have been either super expensive (400$ per conversion thread) or none at all (Kalahan set). New players have it easy with this. Unless your luck is extremely bad, you're going to at least get one piece in ~150 AND y'all can sell the extra pieces right out of the eggs whereas if we got extras, we were screwed (like Jasmine or Sadynth set). If you don't plan on staying with the game for the long run, dont bother spending money on end game EC gear.

• Haraya
                  Haraya commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The infamous Velskud and Argenta sets, costing people upwards of $1000+ to complete the set

It's just like the Rajuul event.

You are guaranteed to complete your set for 400$ USD MAX If you are EXTREMELY unlucky. It only took me 200 eggs to complete the set thanks to that past event and I had 3 extras to sell lately (because Getting only Wings and decals in 200 eggs sucked), but yeah, the RNG is good considered 100 eggs = 1 piece of your choice

For anyone with Rajuul/Sadnyth set : It's not Worth. Sadnyth is still the best if you get all 4 pieces and Aisha BARELY beats Rajuul/Kalahan if you get 4 pieces (Very barely).

It's an awesome deal for new players, you can get a Fashion Set, lots of Stats and probably extra to sell for ''cheap'' IRL cash (if you compare to Kalahan and anything before Rajuul)

Previous sets would cost a TON to complete and Nexon never gave us that kind of promotion. I only did rajuul because it fits Pyromancer so well for fashion and the promotion made it cheap xD People complaining clearly got no idea how much it can costs you if you wanna finish the set and only have eggs for it...
                Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

They will not have maintenance this week, ensuring players that they won't get their rewards for buying 100 eggs this past week. How am I the first to notice this? Is the playerbase dead/just don't give a f. anymore?
                  Last edited by lightbreaker; 02-14-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X