Account creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account creation

Today i tried to create an alt acc and after i click on sign up, a windows pop up saying "Undefined", i check my mail and there nothing new there then i log on the website, i click on the resend and says "mail resend failed". i asked a friend to create an acc and the same happens to him....

PD: before i asked my friend to try it, i tried to create another acc with a diff pc and using a vpn, but same problem (i used a vpn because you can create one acc per IP per day). The account creation was working fine until yesterday because i created another alt acc (like 8 hours before the website and game died).

I dont use the temp mails shit, i used a Gmail account

Also the Second Password Reset on the website doesnt work (since like 3 months), you need to send a ticket Click image for larger version  Name:	Undefined.png Views:	1 Size:	1.7 KB ID:	121934
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Mail resend Failed.png Views:	1 Size:	28.9 KB ID:	121935
    Last edited by Noctaelius; 02-11-2018, 09:23 AM.
    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Hello Noctaelius.

Sorry for the late response! The error has been caused due to our network system replacement. The sign up process is available now and you should be able to see a registration page.

Let me know if you face any other problems.

Best,
    GM Nest

Comment

Oh ty for answering =)
      PD: is working fine, This is Off Topic but can i ask if you know something about when ED is going to Add the FTG Nest System (than the sea and other server has) and the engraving extractor (Sea got this 2 update ago, 95.5) in the Points Shop
      it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Working...
      X