Free Characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Characters?

Does anyone else think the game should flat out skip to around level 50 or so at the start? I mean all the good content is locked behind 80-95 area, so who wants to go through the first 80 or so levels without the 200% xp just to try a few classes? Anyone else think the same or does everyone enjoy the early game grind?

They used to do jump characters back when NX was around.
    You create a character during a period, they give you a summary of the story and bam, automatic lvl 80 with adequate gears.
    Not sure if this is done anymore, but that was the last one I remember.
    I honestly don't enjoy the early game anymore, as I've done it way more times than I can count.
    Between my ~dozen chars, I just hold space when dialogue comes up.
    I don't even bother gearing 'til cap. I just use whatever blues/oranges drop.
    It's streamlined but also insanely mind-numbing.
    The only positive I can see is teaching you how your class works, eg which skills are cancelable, which flow into others as well as what play-style you refine over time.

Comment

Once in while they do ''Chronicle'' event, it lets you create a lvl 80 character once per account per event (If you created one in a previous event, you can still use the feature for the next one).

Those happens 2-3 times a year I would say. The Early grind is short imo and some people (like me) actually enjoy the story. It's not the best storyline if you rush it, but it has quite a few twists... especially if you play Assassin (Assassin got exclusive storyline all the way until the end of Apocrypha 4 and that one is good stuff !) and Tinkerer (Until apocrypha 2 ish).

I would say new player need the early grind to get used to the game, but anyone can get the 200% exp for free with DNP. Cap players can get 205%+ Exp anytime they want for alts, New players have to wait a few days or actually enjoy the early content and story. The early learning is essential in this game imo. You don't throw a new players with a lvl 95 Blade Dancer right away (That class has 0 Cooldown and always got more than one skill off cooldown at the same time if played right... RIP)
      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
      IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

They stopped doing both chronicle characters and returned hero because people (and bots) abused them.

Comment

Working...
        X