Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequent DC post maintenance

Any notice on fixing this soon?

Nest Everyone is having this problem. Any comment?

| Youtube | Twitch | Savage Guild Officer | Apply to Savage Guild |

Comment

I'm not personally having any at all issues with lag or desyncs.

Give them your IGN, what was happening when you DC'd, at least SOMEthing. Just stating "it's broken, fix it" is entirely useless. It would be infinitely more helpful if you went something like

"I was on AgustD and DC'd while transitioning from Saint's Havens to Garden of Eternity at around 9:30 AM PST"
      "While logging in to Thomas at around 9:00AM EST, my EC items initially showed up as empty, and it took around 3 minutes for them to start showing up"
      "I was trying to do a VN Hell on 'babomas' at 10:00AM this morning when suddenly everything stopped moving for around 30 seconds, then I DC'd. This happened to other people in my part as well, here's a video: [link]"
      N.B. These are all examples. Like I said, I've had 0 issues since maintenance.

If you really want this to be fixed, try a little harder.

Comment

• Xero
        Xero commented
        Editing a comment
        tldr;..... Although that try a little harder part, I'll leave that to people who still spends loads of money on this game, the money should be enough to fix it, cheers.
        Last edited by Xero; 02-22-2018, 11:57 AM.

• Xero
        Xero commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not here to play Dev simulator lmao

• Vahrheit
        Vahrheit commented
        Editing a comment
        If you aren't gonna give details then don't expect things to be magically fixed super quick. Even if ED is short on talent/manpower I don't expect any dev to turnaround on no details. I can't imagine you going to the car mechanic and thinking that telling them "its broken fix it" will get you very far before they ask you "what's broken/what's wrong/what are you experiencing/what are you doing" /shrug

ED isn't a shining developer (far from it) but regardless of who you report issues to if you want better results faster then give details.
        Last edited by Vahrheit; 02-22-2018, 02:57 PM.

Having it to dc and lagg not before maintenance .....

Comment

Dear Heroes, kindly update us if any dc problems with the details - when did it happened, where were you when the disconnection has been happened with your IGN. As the information become more detailed, it would be a much further help for us to utilize to fix the problem.

Let me know if you guys have any other problems.

Best,
        GM Nest

Comment

Nest Game just froze with no DC about 10 minutes ago. Time now is 8:30 PM central time.

I was in the shop looking at the 200% experience scroll and when I tried to leave, the game just stopped. The mouse cursor would move and the music was playing in the background but the window in the upper right that shows my character in the shop it stopped animating. It was completely frozen.

This is the first day I've played post maintenance as well and was only on the game for about an hour and 15 minutes.

IGN: Zengeroff

Comment

Originally posted by Nest View Post
            Dear Heroes, kindly update us if any dc problems with the details - when did it happened, where were you when the disconnection has been happened with your IGN. As the information become more detailed, it would be a much further help for us to utilize to fix the problem.

Let me know if you guys have any other problems.

Best,
            GM Nest
            Ch 2 crashed about 4 times today, crashed most of the players around marketplace. Not sure if it crashed anywhere else/other ch. I don't have all the times but here are some

IGN: LlVE
            When: Yesterday - 11:15PM EST
            Today - 1:27am EST
            2:04am EST

Also lots of desyncing and noticed more fps drops than usual. Also char moves randomly, teleports, walks, does emotes that we don't have and other things in town. Happened to a few people https://j.gifs.com/wmyMEJ.gif

Comment

Working...
            X