Players who spent EyeC from Feb.8 and onwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players who spent EyeC from Feb.8 and onwards

Nest and Lime , I understand that Gerrant earring event was just released, and that you decided to include week 2 Aisha egg buyers with it. What about the week 1 Aisha egg buyers (Feb 8 to 14)? Not only did we not get our free Aisha piece in time, but we also are not included in the Gerrant Earring event? Please explain why Week 2 (and now week 3) buyers have this unfair advantage.

Ticket number: 360497
    Last edited by lightbreaker; 02-22-2018, 05:28 PM. Reason: Added ticket number,as my ticket as it still had no response from ED support

I bought 100 aisha eggs on feb 14th, sucks but what can ya do. If it counted I would've gone for the event but nah.

Comment

Agreed. This might dissuade players from spending EyeC in week 1 of an event; knowing that waiting it out a week or 2 will give you extra benefits. I'm sure ED doesn't want that to happen. So ED please include Feb 8 -14 EC buyers for this event

Comment

To be honest, they should just have end of the year rewards for overall cash spent on game. That way buyers can choose what they want to buy and still get rewarded for keeping the game going. Otherwise, everything just sucks @GMNest and ime

Comment

Any updates on my request Nest ?

Comment

Working...
          X