Best dps for pve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best dps for pve?

What are the current top rated DPS for pve? is there anytype of update or so coming from other servers that would boost or nerf any on that list?

Bleed Phantom (assassin's spinoff character) is coming next patch. Most spinoff classes are known for being a bit OP so give that a try when it drops if you think you'll like it.
    Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
    Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
    Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
    Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

Originally posted by Frikinhel View Post
      Bleed Phantom (assassin's spinoff character) is coming next patch. Most spinoff classes are known for being a bit OP so give that a try when it drops if you think you'll like it.
      I was told black mara is super op and top tier dps in pve, and LKs are getting a nice damage buff soon (as are most sorcs and warrior classes) so who would you think would do more between mara and lk?

Comment

dragoon is the top dps right now, it's gross

as far as mara and lk, personally i think lk is easier to pick up and dps on, mara takes some getting used to i guess but she would maybe outperform if played skillfully; lk buffs not coming for a while i thiiiink
        Last edited by Rachel; 02-26-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

In January, the patch made Dark Summoner OP, now it's Dragoon, Next Patch it's gonna be Bleed Phantom then it will be Lunar Knight in June etc etc.

Top DPS always change, they only change a few bottom classes to the top each time. It's much better than before (classes are much closer to each other then it has ever been), but it's still a balance cycle and there's a new OP each patch.

Spin offs class manage this better because they have much less skills than other classes, so their power is focused around 5-6 spells with Low Cooldown or CD resets. Meanwhile some classes need to navigate around 10-12 spells to optimize their DPS. I would say that spin-offs are more ''Focused'' around some spells while the old classes are scattered around in their trees. It's just a feeling tho, but it doesn't make them better... just FEEL better.
          Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
          IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

All the classes that can be top DPS takes a LOT of gold (or P2W, as most are) to get to that point; ED caters to making the P2Wers stronger with their spending events. F2Ping your way to OPdom takes months if not years. If you're not prepared to spend over $300 a month on this game then take the time to try multiple classes, because you might just chance onto a class that won't make you want to rage-quit in a month. Being a top DPS would be nice, but if you're not having fun then what's the point? Go as far as trying the classes within the classes because not all tinks play alike; I main an Ray Mechanic, tried Adept and didn't like her, they play very differently for more reasons than just RM being a spinoff.

Originally posted by Axxon View Post
            I would say that spin-offs are more ''Focused'' around some spells while the old classes are scattered around in their trees. It's just a feeling tho, but it doesn't make them better... just FEEL better.
            ^ I definitely agree, it easier to chose which skills to put SP into with the spinoffs. At least until choosing the A/B skills.
            Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
            Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
            Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
            Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

I recommend that Raven ( awaiting the upcoming class BP) mid-range & mellee , bubbles from skill tree combo
              skills tree, including Open Edge, Chain Combination (Awakening), Rake, and Edged Fan (Class Master III
              juz Autocast Guillotine Cross Awakened it is a legendary PVE Class.
              Choose and create your own skills rotation/combo U may come up with bubbles/cool down for better results !
              http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

Originally posted by Frikinhel View Post
                I knew that Bleed Phantom sucks compared to AW. lol
                But yeah they're buffing some classes and probably he will be so strong

Comment

The one that you discover for yourself is fun and that you stick with. <:

Comment

Working...
                  X