Correct the illegitimate 95 L gems that were brought into our server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct the illegitimate 95 L gems that were brought into our server

As many of you veteran players must know by now, there has been a surge of 95 L grade gems that were illegitimately brought into our server and thereafter sold off to certain players pertaining to a certain guild.
    The question is, what has been done to correct this issue? What will ED do about this to make it right for the rest of us?
    If you can actually prove that those that have multiple 95 L gems (count of 3 or more) were legitimately earned through what the game provides, then someone needs to speak up.
    It's very obvious that those who possess that many 95 L gems had bought them from an illegitimate source with real life money. Is ED going to just let this happen? (I'm going to assume someone will reply with a yes)
    GM Nest, I urge you to take your team and review high profile accounts to backtrack where their 95 L gems came from.
    For those that do not know what has happened here is a simple tl:dr
    1. A GM aided a player in acquiring massive amounts of materials for the crafting of 95 L gems
    2. This specific player went on to sell the 95 L gems for real life money to a particular guild known to be notorious for gold buying and its members (most of which is possessed by this guild's guild leader who currently have over 5 95L gems now)
    3. Supposedly the GM was fired, player was banned (but we all know this does not end here as this player had massive accounts to stash away more gems)
    4. Our server now has players who are at an advantage making it completely unfair to those that actually are trying to play the game
    Nobody speaks up about these problems and nobody from ED's team actually does anything in response to purge such a problem. When someone does, they immediately get shut down.
    If you have more the 3 95L gems, prove that the source of your gems were legitimate and have someone from ED review the history of where your gems came from.

It has been obvious for a while now this guild and other affiliated players have obtained these gems through illegitimate means. The one notorious player K**nS***a has obtained all their 95 L Grade Gems and other valuable items through shady means and is selling them for real money.

Comment

talismans also, the blue 95 ultimate ones are especially obvious

Comment

• Vahrheit
        Vahrheit commented
        Editing a comment
        Considering their craft rate of 0.1% I'd expect maybe 2 or 3 to exist right now legitimately, not... well, y'all have seen how many there seem to be now.

• Lemon
        Lemon commented
        Editing a comment
        at least 2 were legit but a little bird told me you can get any tali you want for $30

• OMGurFace
        OMGurFace commented
        Editing a comment
        Give me $5 I will get u any tali u want ^^

ed solution is just make a spend event to catch up to their l grade gems np

Comment

• OMGurFace
        OMGurFace commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes if players like u never spend a penny on this game I think a spend event is very reasonable. And u should be thankful to those who spend money on event, they are the people who's supporting this game

• Lemon
        Lemon commented
        Editing a comment
        you missed some sarcasm where they'll do nothing about illegitimate gems

we kmartnest now

Comment

Gear grind takes so long even obsessed grinders and veteran players are sick of it and would rather take shortcuts, or just decide that the standards are out of reach and not bother.

This is a symptom of our small community, that when choosing a volunteer player gm you cannot find a veteran player who stays professional and unbiased for long.
        A symptom of the NA server's sub-par service, that they cannot provide proper payment befitting a gm for the work of monitoring the server.
        And a symptom of the ridiculous design of this game:
        > increased the grind 10fold to force us to play content but instead scared off many players and induced self-helplessness
        > Introduce OP items to reward those who grind, only to see they demolish hell nests in 6 minutes and make it that much more boring to the point where people run 2-man raids to entertain themselves
        > Remove party buffs and debuffs to relax class discrimination and encourage spending for self power gain, only to erode community cooperation and lose the biggest reason whales spend in the first place: to help their friends

Why blame the gm when he/she probably looks at this sorry game and takes pity, and decides to break the rules so the few loyal players left can have some fun in a game pushed to being more anti-social and abominable from what it used to be

I'm sure me and my group of friends will be excited to level our epic pets together so we can craft pet accessories and boost our stats more
        Last edited by ceruulean; 03-05-2018, 05:23 PM.
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

I'd like to see something be done to all the players who bought their l grade gems, or have ed put a method out their for every player to obtain them. That is a really unfair advantage...

Comment

• OMGurFace
            OMGurFace commented
            Editing a comment
            So everyone who has a better gear is an unfair advantage to you right? I've never seen you complaining anything when u make money from gold buyers, and now you're being a jealous person on those people who spend more than you. This is a free to play game, the more money you spend the stronger you can be. Even in real life everything is p2w, the house u live, the car u drive. You can't report to government if your neighbor is driving a better than you.

Epy's right
          IGN: Randall- Level 95 Gladiator
          Officer of Genesis Guild

Comment

I believe that no one really cares about where they get the items or how they got it, no one speaks about anything anymore because basically ED dont give a shit about what you think. Its a PAY TO WIN GAME.. IT DONT MATTER ANYMORE, EITHER PAY A PLAYER TO BE OP OR BUY STUFF FROM DN EVENTS..

stop bitching about it, or you can join them and do whatever the fuck theyre doing to get so called Lgrade gems..this gold buying of the guild you are refering to, has ED done something about that., have they banned all gold buyer/selling/prevent gold farming bots answer? A big NO, do they even care about this post, NO

one of the comments above said that it has been obvious for a while now, any actions seen?
            Banned 1 or 2 members does it make a difference?

Still no..

have you seen any gm comment on this issues? All they say is gold buying selling trading tem with irl money is prohibited..

but they dont give a fuck.. so dont bother give a fuck about it

ps: im not shitting you or anything.. to conclude is GM/ED/DEVS DONT CARE

Comment

I've been a happier person since quitting this game a few months ago, this game DN is just a pile of shit with a pacemaker installed.

18 months, they've had over 18 months since ED's takeover to get their act together. This is all by design, you guys can believe what you want. The community is small because this game only appeals to a small number of people, most people aren't cheats and thus don't play this game long or at all.

How many people are missing Nexon now?

Comment

• OMGurFace
                OMGurFace commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh btw Nexon is full of shet, I still remember the last day before Nexon got kicked from holding DN. There were thousands of players standing in front of Irine and typed "F*** you Nexon" :"D

• fuckyouGMnest
                fuckyouGMnest commented
                Editing a comment
                keep on trolling dumbass o/

it's the only thing you know how to do (you suck at it btw but you give us all a good laugh)

• OMGurFace
                OMGurFace commented
                Editing a comment
                lololol im laughing so hard by looking at ur ID hahahahahha

Dragoon
              TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Comment

I'd really like to hear from ed / non-player gm about this.

Comment

:Noctaelius:
                    Last edited by Noctaelius; 03-07-2018, 12:13 AM.
                    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X