Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove any and all PvE from PvP

Dear Shitty Devs,

As you may already be aware you are bad at class balancing in pve as well as pvp. Please remove or relocate items from the arena and ladder shop to other npcs. If all people care about is PvP then they do not care or give two flying fucks about gold, gear, or mats. Having to actually go thru and do ladder for light and fusion cubes is stupid. Having to do endless respawn and other forms of PvP to get medals to buy light cubes, garnets, and qual garnets is stupid. If I only do PvE, I shouldn't have to subject myself to the shit that is PvP for mats needed for PvE. Keep them separate and as far from each other as possible. If I want to work towards a gen neck or any gen acc which does not make any difference in equalized PvP, I should not have to do ladder or arena PvP for the mats to craft it. Like actually what the hell.

For example, I hate PvP cause your class balancing is complete shit and classes like sorc, tink, lencea, kali are overpowered in 1v1 and multiplayer. You made a step in the right direction by taking care of 2 of the classes listed. Now just fix the other ones. Since I actually hate PvP and love PvE, I should not have to fight cancer for my PvE mats. Please actually learn how to run the game properly as well as fix your awful servers. Keep PvE and PvP separate.

Dragon Nest COULD be one of the best games out there and the combat system is great. Unfortunately its run by pure incompetence. The one "thing" holding DN back is you, the company.

My dear friend this game is so limited to players, that removing those mats will only make PvP more nonexistent than what it has become already.

Comment

Wouldn't that be better? If removing the mats from arena npc were to make it so players like myself didn't have to go into PvP then that would ultimately just leave the people who do it competitively or for fun. The kind of people that other PvP players want to see in there. Arena should be for people who want to be there, not have to be there.

Comment

I'm confused. Since when is doing PvP for mats mandatory. The total amount you can get in PvE is astronomically more than in PvP.

Comment

• Zengeroff
          Zengeroff commented
          Editing a comment
          Your argument is dogshit dude. It's just shitty apologetics for a poorly thought out system. PvP is a necessity if you want to make anything Genesis without having to wait 5-6 months. ED shouldn't get to dictate what modes people play. Putting light cubes in a frankly useless mode is bullshit because light cubes have absolutely nothing to do with PvP.

• cleftobismalz
          cleftobismalz commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmmm.. Every time I respond with something else you just get angrier and angrier. (Which is your problem ~)

Anywho,

We certainly have content that makes our stats flat and static. Yet it gives out rewards related to boosting our damage potential despite the content as you say "Have absolutely nothing to do with it".

I'm gonna just give it for the benefit of the doubt on Vahrheit numbers. Flipping it to where 74% of the mats are in PvE is still not a bad deal. And if you would like PvE to have more mats while PvP has less you could suggest two other things.

One suggest PvE gives out more materials (PvP doesn't give out that much period. 3 A week with no rank (And another 1~3 with a high rank) per material is low anyways).

Or Two ask to nerf the amount of materials in PvP just to make you feel better about yourself doing PvE only.

Let's get real, you seem to be fine with PvP Mats being removed and the material count on the PvE rewards being the same. It's almost is if you know you if you skip PvP it won't hurt you a lot in the long run to get your goals down ~

Regardless its a petty argument in the first place. Just sticking to this paradigm of "Ohhhh PvE and PvP shouldn't give boons for one or the other" is very silly. Content is content, rather it's Dark Banquet, Wonders, Raiding, Holiday Events, or the Arena.

To me it's shallow to think just because we are going against players instead of NPC, means the rewards should be different.

I bet you if they added fancy costumes that don't look fugly like the ones are inside now players would be complaining "uuuughhhhhhh I have to do PvP just to get my Costumes that i just wanna wear for PvE WHY!!!"

And so forth for everything else that PvP gives.

TLDR: Deal with it.

*Drops the Mouse ~

• Vahrheit
          Vahrheit commented
          Editing a comment
          As a clarification, 3 from ladder and 3 from goddess medals (shown by your screenshot), totaling 6 as stated - apologies for not breaking it down since they kinda hide away the ladder one. Nor did I intend to make a remark whether or not it is good or bad - just providing a solid number and that the amount is not insignificant.
          Last edited by Vahrheit; 03-14-2018, 09:08 AM.

I disagree. That is simply making it the other way around for pvp players. If I needed even just the slightest amount of gold I would have to farm dungeons instead of just exchanging some medals for garnets and selling those. Pvp players aren’t all the same. Some players only pvp and are content however there are still many players that pvp and pve that are very happy to use the rewards from both scenarios. Stop being selfish.
        Last edited by Remonade™; 03-11-2018, 06:50 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

But if you are doing PVP for fun, why should gold matter? You can buy all the pvp gear you need with points, and medals. One can't get PVP gear, points, or medals by doing PVE content. So why should it be far easier for PVP people to farm PVE mats?
          This is why we have so much toxicity in pvp. And chill rooms and farming players. And then pvpers complain about it.

Comment

• Remonade™
            Remonade™ commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s not true. You can’t buy everything you need for pvp from pvp. For example skill crests are mandatory for pvp, and yet are only available from nest points and the market, both of which require gold and pve experience. There’s also technique rings that many PVPers use, but you need many PVE materials to craft them. And again PVPers aren’t equal. A lot of PVPers do both pve and pvp therefore benefiting from both scenes. In the end, it might cause toxicity in some forms, but it does help the game by enabling pvp and pve to not remain entirely separate and creates a better sense of community.
            Last edited by Remonade™; 03-11-2018, 07:03 AM.

In that case, it makes sense to add fusion cubes and such to pve as well. Those are things PVE ers need as well, and forcing players to PVP for them is not necessary.

Comment

yeah game needs both pve and pvp, its good to have involvement and some mixing despite "different audiences"

without ladder rewards ladder is dead in an already dead pvp scene lol

some people wont ever do pvp unless theres a reward for it, and some people wont do pve unless their friends ask them to, blah blah, etc

light cubes and fusion cubes are much easier to obtain from pve anyway
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• myon
              myon commented
              Editing a comment
              Entirely off topic, but, what's a Word Master?
          Working...
          X