Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to charge Prepaid cards with EyeDentity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to charge Prepaid cards with EyeDentity.

Please ignore this post if you already know how to get prepaid EC.

I haven't noticed any post about how to get prepaid EC, but excuse me if I'm blind.
    There's been a bit of issues I've seen in game with people not being able to buy the Awakening costumes with credit, so here's how to get prepaid EC.

https://www.offgamers.com/game-card/...AHcaAgFI8P8HAQ
    http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames...s-Online-Code/

^ Buy the card from one of these sites ^
    Be warned, offgamers has a $1-$2 processing fee.

https://www.rixty.com/load

^ Make a Rixty account so you can use it to charge "EC Total" on http://us.dragonnest.com/main ^

You will have to input your or your guardian's mobile number to verify an account with offgamers and pcgamesupply (although pcgamesupply I believe can be done with email also), you will also have to verify your purchase with the email connected to PayPal if you use that.
    The processing takes a little while since it is manual but the order will usually come within an hour unless the website is under maintenance.

Regarding the cards being more expensive, if you are in Canada or Australia, the Rixty cards are often priced with USD, so the conversion between currencies will occur and you'll be charged extra unfortunately. This is also the case if you buy an Australian or Canadian Rixty card, the card will have slightly less EC value because of the conversion.
    If you have any questions please let me know and I will try to answer them if possible. Happy playing!
    Last edited by Ardelline; 10-05-2016, 10:23 AM.

⋆OTIUM⋆

Or buy online directly from subway website subway gift card and pay ezpz
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• Ardelline
      Ardelline commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that works haha.

• ceruulean
      ceruulean commented
      Editing a comment
      Ardelline haha dw your method works but in my experience pcgamesupply always charged a small fee and I didn't want to make more accounts just to get some EC so I did some research and testing. My card got denied cause the bank thought it was suspicious lmaoo but I got that taken care of and came to this easy method to get ur full $$$ worth. I'm American so I can't speak for Canadians and Australians

• Ardelline
      Ardelline commented
      Editing a comment
      I can see your point, however many people don't mind the fee if they get a safe website. I haven't personally tried charging EC with any gift cards.

I heard with Rixty it was 1:1 conversion, but with other prepaid cards you only got partial Eyecash compared to the full amount you paid on the cards. Not sure if this is true or not, just been seeing lots of different things. If anyone could clarify that would be awesome o:

Comment

• Leustelle
      Leustelle commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for the reply~ I think one of my friends used a gamestop gift card and it went the same route :/

• ceruulean
      ceruulean commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm tellin ya subway works

• Eirandir
      Eirandir commented
      Editing a comment
      subway: saving the day for DN NA players since 2016

What worked for me was the CVS Pharmacy Card, it was a 1:1 Ratio. You can buy it electronically through their website and have it send it to you in an email.
    See I used Walmart Gift card at first, but realized I didn't get the full amount that i paid for.

Comment

I can confirm that CVS works! I believe someone said that places that use the OpenBucks website to conduct the transaction with Eyedentity are 1:1.
      Discord: Fabulous #3971
      You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
      Class Updates Document
      Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
      YouTube Channel

Comment

That feeling of being Australian, Only ET Gift Card I can use is Paysafe. RIP me...

Comment

Working...
        X