No announcement yet.

no more pro pack with dnp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be the same as always. They're going to ignore this post because we are a very low populated server and they need the money to help "save" this game. A merge with SEA would save this game but that is NEVER going to happen.
    IGN: Skroler
    Server: NA
    Discord: Joni #4220

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
      OneMysteriousGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      They kill the game before they can save it. I participate in most event they host but not going to cash out extra cash to pay for altera pro. How about students who play this game. Good bye that target group. Server more dead. Green dragon a lot of team cant clear more ppl quit.

• Joni
      Joni commented
      Editing a comment
      This is true, but GDN gets monthly nerfs. Currently 30% nerf in KDN and 20% soon in JDN. Team's will eventually clear.

• OneMysteriousGuy
      Editing a comment
      Skroler when you say team clear thats 0.2 percent of the population even the golden gob coin has a higher ratio. Sorry not all teams have Full L grade gem no pun intended.

ED, don't do that to us, please!!! you gonna lose a lot of people while this game is already lack of players T_T

Comment

Or how about we go to the event suggestion and have a f2p event for pro pack....

Comment

This was a pretty stupid change... Only makes it harder to find reason for investing in this game.. Can we just merge with SEA so we can actually get decent game management?

Comment

lol get rekt.

Comment

Hey at least we can still get them individually with dnp. though its going to cost more.

Comment

TERRIBLE IDEA ED. GIVE US BACK OUR DNP PURCHASE FREEDOM! I Participate in Events already (Spent $300 for Gerraint Earring) I Don't want to be forced into buying the pro pack every month just to get my extra slots and market pass. (15% of my damage comes from the Critical Damage Crest and FD Tali I have in these extra slots)
              IGN: LunarForce

Comment

• Frikinhel
                Frikinhel commented
                Editing a comment
                Time to rearrange your crests and talis before your pro pack expires so extra slots only have expendables~

• LunarForce
                LunarForce commented
                Editing a comment
                I have 3rd Lines for every slot. none of them are expendable.

All those defend ED on this, you know what? This is their first step slowly they will take away Our privileged to use DNP first altera pro next will be Jelly. Obviously to test the water to see how NA react their last step is to take away DNP together.

Comment

• LunarForce
                LunarForce commented
                Editing a comment
                exactly. this is literally how its done. Take one thing, then take another until eventually nothing exists.

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post
              All those defend ED on this, you know what? This is their first step slowly they will take away Our privileged to use DNP first altera pro next will be Jelly. Obviously to test the water to see how NA react their last step is to take away DNP together.
              They didn't take away anything away from f2p players. They returned daily dnp to everyone so no way they're taking that back. As I stated above u can still purchase propack benefits individually just without the 60% discount.

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
                Editing a comment
                You think I don't know this? yes you can buy them individually for now. You be slapping your self in the face when they remove it, that day will eventually come.

• Frikinhel
                Frikinhel commented
                Editing a comment
                Except you can't buy all the benefits with just 30 days of DNP...

I doubt that day will ever come.Didn't they give us daily dnp? Be a bit more positive.

Comment

• ZeroZX
                ZeroZX commented
                Editing a comment
                Hard to be positive when they make me upset monthly with their stupid p2w system.
                Last edited by ZeroZX; 03-30-2018, 04:08 AM.

• OneMysteriousGuy
                Editing a comment
                Guess your one of the newer player then I don't blame you for not knowing this but in the past they took it away but with negative feedback so they brought it back.

I think I been patient enough no answer been given I'm gonna give them until the patch to fix this.

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
                Editing a comment
                They been ignoring us for a while now. When the ship about to sink no one give a dam.
            Working...
            X